What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games week of 9/22-9/24

They gave up a touchdown to the Nubs on the opening drive last week.

I added Oregon State +5.5. Jonathan Smith can flat coach. This is a trap game for USC and their fancy new coach.
Yeah, no. You can tell OU is playing with fear. If they win it will be from behind the whole way. Might write this one off already.

OU is going to lose this game in spectacular fashion. Fvck you Sooners. Fvck you Joel Klatt for your rabid pimping of OU last week. 😜

Last edited:
College Sports Gameday GIF by College Colors Day

New Mexico State (0-3) beating Hawaii, 35-10 in the 3rd. The Aggies, along with CU, are one of the few remaining winless teams in the country.

New Mexico State (0-3) beating Hawaii, 35-10 in the 3rd. The Aggies, along with CU, are one of the few remaining winless teams in the country.
Hawaii must be worse than I thought because New Mexico State is pathetic.

I’m not sure why the beavers keep feeding fenwick, griffin has looked much better running the ball

Back