What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games week of 9/22-9/24

OSU just goes to show that with a good coach you can move from the outhouse to the, um, well, a regular house.

Did anyone see the missed FG near the end of the Arkansas v. Texas A & M game? Ill see if I can post the link...

The kick hit the TOP of the pole!
Saw that and rewatched it several times. I have never seen a field goal attempt do that before.

OMG!!! Oregon State was a tackle away from winning that game! And Brendan Rice drops a game winner!

Did anyone see the missed FG near the end of the Arkansas v. Texas A & M game? Ill see if I can post the link...

The kick hit the TOP of the pole!
That was pretty crazy. It came down directly on top of the upright and bounced backward into the end zone. But for it to have been good it would’ve had to have been inside the upright.

Does anyone remember the CU field goal "miss" agains Nebraska (maybe 97 or 99) where it was so high that they called it no good? I could have sworn it was good but it was too high to be definitive.

That was a 1 in a million kick. If it bounced over.... what do they call it?
If it were the refs from last week's Arizona/NDSU game that called a FG that was clearly wide right good, then Arkansas would be leaving Arlington with a W.

the beavs were not satisfied tonight. they failed to achieve lift off.

i blame philly's return to the site. he kills the mood.

There is NO ONE ELSE to root for!
Let's see... Went to the CU game today, and they did what they did. Rolled home, turned on the teevee, and saw Washington St. crap themselves vs. Oregon. Sauntered down to the Colorado Rockies game, and saw them get wiped out. (Rockies are playing the freshmen now) Came home and turned on the teevee again, only to see Oregon State blow it. I expect some muscular dude with an earpiece to meet me at the gate at the Broncos game tomorrow.

Clearly you didn't get enough Beaver tonight....
so true! the beav were off their game tonight. you are kinda like that lab retriever that wanders into the bedroom at a critical moment and just stares at the participants. this would be slightly better than the drunken roommate that stumbles home at closing time and really wants to talk...

but, i digress.

CU is awful; I hate usc with the intensity of 1000 burning suns; and i feel like we are wandering in the desert.

so true! the beav were off their game tonight. you are kinda like that lab retriever that wanders into the bedroom at a critical moment and just stares at the participants. this would be slightly better than the drunken roommate that stumbles home at closing time and really wants to talk...

but, i digress.

CU is awful; I hate usc with the intensity of 1000 burning suns; and i feel like we are wandering in the desert.
My people have wandered in the desert before... took us 40 years to find ourselves.... CU football may take that long :eek:

Just finished my DVR, some really good games that reminded why I enjoy CFB.
Fla/Tenn - Good game
UT/TT - Do love a good punking
Ark/aTm - Ark is legit..so is Achane
USC/OSU - Feeling the Beavs pain
CU/UCLA - If we're going to play frosh where was Venn?
Ore/WSU - No way WSU has the talent MSU has...Ore is too hyped
ASU/Utah - Utah was overrated
KSU/OU - Martinez's day finally came
Clem/WF - Clemson is overrated...Wake is equal with less.
Wish I'd recorded Miami getting their prison wallet filled....hate the U.

Back