What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 10/16-10/19

Man, South Carolina gets screwed on a OPI that was not called that resulted in a TD for Florida. I am surprised Muschamp didn't get flagged or tossed. He was livid

Man, South Carolina gets screwed on a OPI that was not called that resulted in a TD for Florida. I am surprised Muschamp didn't get flagged or tossed. He was livid

Yea that was a bad missed call, and then Florida got another call in their favor on their next TD with a questionable defensive PI call

Can’t escape #collegekicker, it’s fate that every college kicker misses horribly in a key situation.

giphy.gif

That's what happens when you just think you have to show up, it'll bite you in the ass sometimes. Good for Illinois, big win for those young men.

What a huge personal foul on Washington to keep Oregon's drive alive.

Most people are picking Oregon but I think the good Washington will show up and they'll get the win playing at home.

Back