What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 10/16-10/19

There's a small but loud contingent of Dolphins fans that think Tua is a total product of the Alabama talent machine, so this should be interesting to see how their offense looks without him

I think the guy is really talented, I heard a Steve Young comparison lately, I don't think I'd go there. It doesn't make a ****, if you can't stay healthy, no matter how good you are.

There's a small but loud contingent of Dolphins fans that think Tua is a total product of the Alabama talent machine, so this should be interesting to see how their offense looks without him

I can see that. Seems most of his highlights of TD passes are slants that the receivers end up taking all the way.

AFA with what was probably the wackiest play of the day in a 30 point blowout of Hawaii

I took my own video of this as I was watching the game since I figured it was 12:30 at night, no one is watching and going to believe this happened.

Mostly joking, but it would not surprise me if Auburn pulled off the upset this weekend and then LSU beats Bama convincingly.

BTW, it was confirmed Bama-LSU is a 1:30 kickoff today. Wish it could have been prime time.
Wouldn't shock anyone paying attention if Auburn wins the game. They aren't unfamiliar with big games and won't be intimidated going into LSU. Auburn also has some players with enough talent to be difference makers, even against a team as talented as LSU.

LSU also has a long history of losing a big game right when everyone thinks they are on the way to a special season.

Even if there is no specific rooting interest in either team this should be a great game to watch. Surprised they didn't put it in prime time.

Mostly joking, but it would not surprise me if Auburn pulled off the upset this weekend and then LSU beats Bama convincingly.

BTW, it was confirmed Bama-LSU is a 1:30 kickoff today. Wish it could have been prime time.

Stupid. A game that big needs to be in primetime-regardless of the contracts.

Back