What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 10/27-10/29

Safe to say we should be in a good place ranking wise tomorrow if the "big name program" asskissing isn't an abomination.

Not the last loss of this year for the fuskers.

tOSU may lay one on them next week.
Someone on Scout mentioned it and I think it's very possible that Nebraska ends 7-5. @tOSU and @Iowa should be losses. And Minnesota is a bad matchup at home. I haven't seen Maryland but have heard they are for real.

PLEASE!

Someone on Scout mentioned it and I think it's very possible that Nebraska ends 7-5. @tOSU and @Iowa should be losses. And Minnesota is a bad matchup at home. I haven't seen Maryland but have heard they are for real.

PLEASE!

Maryland is pretty bad (don't be fooled by their 5-3 record), but Nebraska hasn't exactly been crushing B1G bottom feeders.

Great to see the Pokes get a win like that. Definitely a rush the field situation for the fans.

Happy for them.

Old Dominion (Virginia Beach) and UTEP in the same conference. You'd think we'd be progressing in terms of geographic sense. Instead we get more ridiculous.

Okay. Decipher these.
tdRLNYD.jpg

(Left sign) "big mover" (everyone shift), "strikeout" (swinging), "big span" (gate), and the female is a distracter. This is a mass shift for the ol' swinging gate play.

(2nd from left) is an audible; "diva electric wand user" (wr), "flaming" (hot read). They're expecting a blitz so wr on skinny post.

(3rd) "shopping"(Target), "peanut head" (running back), "The King" (return to sender), "mensa" (qb). RB throw back pass to the qb.

(Right sign) that's a math test cheat card for Clempson football players. Someone screwed up and brought that to the sidelines.

Cowboys (of Wyoming) awesome. Also Ok St.
Nubs go like this: we beat Wyo who beat Boise so we should still be in the playoff.

One more week and we'll be ranked ahead of the Nubs.

No way, shape or form will CU be ranked ahead of the Huskers this season. LOL! None the less, it sucks to go down in overtime to a top rated team. I'm not sure if Ohio State can be beat in their house, but it will be a great game.

Oh, and it's great to see I'm still rolling around CVilleBuff's head like marbles in a jar. Thanks for the call out. GBR!

Back