What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 10/27-10/29

USC is so good. If they would have started Darnold at the beginning of the season, I think we are probably looking at a 1 loss USC team at this time.

True, but then again, I can see why you don't start a freshman against Bama. I don't blame Helton for that. After that though....

A Sam Darnold/Jameis Winston comparison.

Maybe we're cool with Darnold going pro after next year too.

boat_race_2_crews.jpg

A Sam Darnold/Jameis Winston comparison.

Maybe we're cool with Darnold going pro after next year too.
PAC 12 back to the conference of quarterbacks next year? Heisman caliber guys like browning, Rosen and darnold to go along with dual threat athletes like Montez and Wilkins. That's a damn good group if you ask me.

VT might be one of the worst tackling teams I have seen this year....

UNC would have had a much better shot at making a game out it in the ACCCG. However, tonight all but assures it will be VT representing the weak Coastal against Clemson (or Louisville). Not going to say Hurricane Matthew is the sole reason VT won in Chapel Hill and thus controls the division, but it certainly didn't hurt (to say the least). UNC could have at least had a small shot in a shootout. Outside of Bud working one of his masterpieces and Clemson's offense sputtering, it's going to get ugly, fast. VT gets destroyed by QB's like Clemson's Watson. That's their achilles heel.

USC has figured it out. Might be good enough to beat UW. CU is going to need to win out to win the South.

They better figure out how to hold onto the football first.

USC should be up at least 28 points in this game but instead they have given away the football on two drives that could have been TD and instead given Cal 10 points off the turnovers.

I think USC and UW are probably the two best teams in the conference. We got a gift when Stanford and Utah beat USC. Those two games would have different results if played today.
Utah beat them when they had Darnold, I don't really think calling that a gift is fair to Utah or to how they always play in Rice Eccles.

Utah beat them when they had Darnold, I don't really think calling that a gift is fair to Utah or to how they always play in Rice Eccles.
USC completely gave that game away, didn't they have like 4 lost fumbles that game? Obviously that is becoming a theme with their team but they were still up 14 points in the fourth quarter in SLC and stopped running the ball for god knows why to give Utah hope. Then even with all of that they punted in Utah territory up 3. It was like Helton had money on it.

USC completely gave that game away, didn't they have like 4 lost fumbles that game? Obviously that is becoming a theme with their team but they were still up 14 points in the fourth quarter in SLC and stopped running the ball for god knows why to give Utah hope. Then even with all of that they punted in Utah territory up 3. It was like Helton had money on it.
They went into the 4th up 7 about to kick a field goal which made it 27-17, Utah ball. Utah scored. So basically when they first touched the ball in the 4th, it was a 3 point game, far from the safe lead that you can just run away with like you suggest. Then they got to the Utah 37 on 4th and 3 and punted with 5 minutes left Utah drove in 5 minutes scoring a touchdown. Other than a questionable decision to punt (but they are facing Utah's D and did pin their offense back to the 7), that's pretty much just Utah playing well.

Utah fumbled on the USC 28 once, USC fumbled 3 times (twice around midfield, once at the Utah 13) The TO thing is the same argument USC fans use against us and I just don't buy it, their team can't hold onto the ball and good defenses are taking advantage of it.

Back