What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 11/24-11/26

Bama will be in no matter what,
tOSU will be in no matter what
Clemson will be in as long as they don't lose tonight or in the CCG
Washington is currently #5 and just beat a ranked team. If they beat us that will be a late win against a top 10 team. The committee isn't going to jump a lower ranked team over them.

Now if we beat UW then the B1G looks most likely to benefit.

At this point I don't see any way we would end up in the playoff. Win out though and we be solidly ranked in the top 10, not bad for a program that went winless in conference with most of these same players on the roster.

Beaver takes the lead and has the wind in a rainy Civil War. Does Helfrich keep his job? Young QB, Utah win, continuity said yes, civil war loss says no.

Oregon State rattles off 21 straight points to sink the dagger into the ducks. That sound you hear is the Oregon T shirt bandwagon emptying.

Reactions: SBG
This may be Helfrich's swan song....the Beavers do the Ducks by basically running it down their throats.

Gary Andersen did a pretty good job this year. Could see them making a run at a bowl game next season.

Why is he even mentioned for the Heisman? I recognize that he's a versatile athlete who is a very good football player. But where are the TDs, INTs, Sacks, Pass Breakups, etc.? Hype machine on him has been stupid. The emperor has no clothes.
BUT HE PLAYS 7 POSITIONS IN GAMES!!11

Someone on Scout said we were looking at a future #1 pick when we lost to Michigan and I about broke my rib with a gut laugh.

He's a good player with freak athleticism but his hype actually offends me for all the guys on that defense who are so much better and more impactful than him. Not even from a cu standpoint. He will stick around the NFL as a returner at the very least, but he's going to need to go to a very creative defense to contribute majorly.

only the magic of butch jones gives you a two score loss to Vandy....when your qb (Dobbs) is 31/34 for 350 and 2 tds. that is Mister Football type coaching. magical chess moves from Butch

The Rammies, yes those guys, have scored 9 TD's already against San Diego State and still have more than 10 minutes left in the game, and will win in a blowout. Makes our beat-down of them in Game 1 look a little better.

Back