What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 9/14-9/16

Based on Pereira's explanation, I think that's the wrong call. Nebraska is very very lucky.

FS1 is making an error by letting ole Les Miles be part of the announcing crew today, because he is acting like a Husker homer with his son now on the team. I appreciate the love for your kids, as I would do anything for mine, but he used the word "WE" multiple times!!! This is a neutral national broadcast, not the Husker Network. I would just ask Les to head back to a luxury box and let the two guys already there to handle it.

Also, can we all officially remove Les Miles "Buff Card", because he is now in bed with the Red Nubs, and that is not acceptable!!!

Zoomies giving Michigan a tough time, or at least that's what the score would indicate. I had Michigan rolling in this one.

Tell me more about how Tanner Lee is a great Pro prospect...

I have not understood the hype for Tanner Lee? He threw tons of interceptions at Tulane against that lower level of competition. He is technically in his 4th season of college football and he does not show that much maturity. So far, he flashes arm talent and then throws interceptions. He throws better than Tommy Armstrong, but he is not an NFL prospect. He has two pick 6's in one quarter.

Zoomies giving Michigan a tough time, or at least that's what the score would indicate. I had Michigan rolling in this one.
They are playing great defense so far. They are running the clock and getting Michigan to play their game. I would imagine Michigan makes changes, but we shall see. Air Force playing very tough!

Was listening for a bit on the radio in the car. Michigan much bigger at almost all positions and faster as well. Air Force being Air Force though and giving them a tough time.

I'd expect that eventually Michigan wears them down and puts up a bunch of points late to make it look like they dominated.

Boos in Lincoln, shutout in first half at home! Awesome

Didn't they hire Riley because he was going to bring their offense into the modern age.

Expect there to be a lot of red polyester on clearance before Christmas this year. Fusker fans won't be buying it. (As much, many are still delusional enough to think they are great, a lot of others just don't know how to buy or wear anything else.

Back