What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 9/7-9/9

And, what the hell in south bend? ND fans sold out big time to Georgia fans. Reminds me of the old days with the nubs....more red than home colors.

Think Herbert might have been hurt tbh, the playcalling got weird. I mean not just conservative, but weird. I hope Leavitt was in the offensive sideline huddles! They did his defense no favors and I know how much he hates that :p

Nebraska showed some heart but I also don't think Oregon is that good yet. Nebraska still has at least 3 more losses on the schedule.

@BuffSurveyor can you give us your halftime thoughts? I don't really have any thoughts. 42-14? Seems a little out of hand but there's still some time.
Final Score 42-35 Ducks. About what I expected. The Huskers are serviceable on offense (will get better as the season progresses), and the defense is young and growing up and they are making the Diaco 3-4 work. Nebraska has a good team. A 9 win season is in the cards.

Call me when CU plays somebody.

Final Score 42-35 Ducks. About what I expected. The Huskers are serviceable on offense (will get better as the season progresses), and the defense is young and growing up and they are making the Diaco 3-4 work. Nebraska has a good team. A 9 win season is in the cards.

Call me when CU plays somebody.
Nebraska came within 9 yards of losing to Arkansas State at home. **** yourself.

Wow. That's quite a jacket Gus Johnson is wearing. :eek: Straight outta 1972. From DBT's closet?
LVqkath.jpg

Somebody get BuffSurveyor a cookie because his team (who plays Arkansas State, Northern Illinois, and Rutgers this month) played another team who may win seven games and only lost by a single touchdown. Congrats!

Meh ... let's not be too hard on Surveyor. At least he shows up.

UNLV with a nice bounce back performance so far at Idaho (up 24-3 in the 3rd) after an epically bad week 1.

What a catch by Godwin but I'm actually surprised they overturned it since it was so close and the original call was no catch. UGA seemed to get it right on that drive by going with alot of Michel and Chubb. Need more of that and stop trying to be so cute.

Back