What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

OU does have some discipline

Hail to the chief cuz he's the chief and he needs hailing!

I will call up Commander 4DB of the 4th Barzillian Airborne and tell him to cancel the air strike on the presidential manor.

Hail to the Chief, if you don't I'll have to kill you
I am the chief, so you'd better watch your step, you bastards :smile2:

I'm glad you're calling off the air strike. I'd hate to see those people 100 miles away from the Presidential manor take another hit from the 4th Barzilian... :huh:

I'm glad you're calling off the air strike. I'd hate to see those people 100 miles away from the Presidential manor take another hit from the 4th Barzilian... :huh:

Commander 4DB has guaranteed me that the pilots of the 4th no longer do pot while waiting for pre-flight airplane checks. But, judging by the thread yesterday, 4DB may have been duped by FS, Dio, and Teets.

Stealing lines from HBO Original Movies, I see...:smile2:

Was that James Garner or Jack Lemmon's version? I wanna say Garner but don't remember for sure.

Stealing lines from HBO Original Movies, I see...:smile2:

Was that James Garner or Jack Lemmon's version? I wanna say Garner but don't remember for sure.

That was Garner. Wispy stole from Lemmon...

Right wing bastard... :smile2:

Hail to the chief cuz he's the chief and he needs hailing!

I will call up Commander 4DB of the 4th Barzillian Airborne and tell him to cancel the air strike on the presidential manor.

Geez, I've been promoted. When the hell did that happen??? :smile2:

And I know where you have him dumping them. Good show, Commander 4DB.

Duly dumped. Sure was a lot of political leftovers in that thang.

Wow, went from a nobody, to an elite force commander, to being fired from unemployment, to a lav-dumpiere, all in a Barzilian day.

I need a beer.......

Duly dumped. Sure was a lot of political leftovers in that thang.

Wow, went from a nobody, to an elite force commander, to being fired from unemployment, to a lav-dumpiere, all in a Barzilian day.

I need a beer.......

OK, I just figured out the confusion. 4DB does not equal RDB. I know 4DB. I've worked with 4DB. You, sir, are no 4DB. However, as it appears you may be a pot head, you are clearly qualified to work under Buffarino in the Barzillian Dept. of Finance.

OK, I just figured out the confusion. 4DB does not equal RDB. I know 4DB. I've worked with 4DB. You, sir, are no 4DB. However, as it appears you may be a pot head, you are clearly qualified to work under Buffarino in the Barzillian Dept. of Finance.

noted. lincoln buff is promoted to lav dumper from lav truck cleaner. if he can learn to use the quote function, he may move up to someting like tire cleaner. we want pres Junks tires to be clean!!!:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Ah, a much better position than before. From dropping bombs to dumping lavs to counting beans. Mother will be proud.

Two quotes from that espn article:

"Jarboe, ranked 13th on ESPN's list of top high school players last season..."

And then later...

"Jarboe, a 6-foot-3, 195-pounder, was one of the most heralded players in Oklahoma's 2008 recruiting class. He was ranked by ESPN as the nation's 10th-best wide receiver"

How does that make any sense? :confused:

Two quotes from that espn article:

"Jarboe, ranked 13th on ESPN's list of top high school players last season..."

And then later...

"Jarboe, a 6-foot-3, 195-pounder, was one of the most heralded players in Oklahoma's 2008 recruiting class. He was ranked by ESPN as the nation's 10th-best wide receiver"

How does that make any sense? :confused:

The first ranking takes freestyle rapping, lyrics & composition, into account?

Heh the kid should have been suspended for the gun incident and Stoops rhetoric was terrible about what his punishment was. But being completely kicked off for this seems a bit heavy handed.

Edit: I assume the real reason for him being kicked off is something much less sinister like there being no vacancies at the local auto dealership.

Last edited:
Here is the video from when he gave his verbal to OU. I don't like the picking of the hats the way he did it, and I'm glad Scott just brought out the CU cap when he did his.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiX-Ua2Fx8g"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiX-Ua2Fx8g[/ame]

Dude should be kicked off the team...mainly for that pitiful attempt at trying to rap. That dude makes the 'Free Credit Report.com' rapper look like Method Man. Jarboe, go cop a copy of 'Ready to Die' and take that ish home and study it.

Is this your first post outside of the Hip-Hop thread? At least you still managed to include hip-hop in it haha. :thumbsup:

BTW, if anyone posts his "rap" in my hip-hop thread, I will neg. rep you as much as possible for as long as I remember. :thumbsup:

Sure, just ask Wispy. He's been appointing people behind prez-junc's back.

(I smell a coup a-brewin')

I smelled that coup a-brewin' a long time ago. Anytime you smell something so vile and everybody around you is not wearing red, you know big trouble is afoot.

Barzilian security is well aware of Mr. Wispy's activities. He has been under constant surveillance since his return from exile in Boston. Allowing him to make these "appointments" has been quite useful in exposing his co-conspirators. They will all be dealt with in due time. :gun:

I am confused by Jens' request, as I am certain I asked him to serve as Barzillian ambassador to Europe quite some time ago. If Wispy had given any information to the contrary, I can assure Jens he will be much happier if he chooses to follow the instructions coming from the current government of Barzil... :thumbsup:

I smelled that coup a-brewin' a long time ago. Anytime you smell something so vile and everybody around you is not wearing red, you know big trouble is afoot.

Barzilian security is well aware of Mr. Wispy's activities. He has been under constant surveillance since his return from exile in Boston. Allowing him to make these "appointments" has been quite useful in exposing his co-conspirators. They will all be dealt with in due time. :gun:

I am confused by Jens' request, as I am certain I asked him to serve as Barzillian ambassador to Europe quite some time ago. If Wispy had given any information to the contrary, I can assure Jens he will be much happier if he chooses to follow the instructions coming from the current government of Barzil... :thumbsup:

USPS must have mishandled your letter when you originally offered me the job. :)

USPS must have mishandled your letter when you originally offered me the job. :)

The Barzilian government doesn't go postal... :smile2:

Your appointment was sent via my private courier. Are you sure she never delivered?? :huh:

19911.jpg

Back