What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

OU/Mizzwho

guess you forgot what you were talking about last december before he stank it up in the Big XII championship game.... :wink2:

where are you going to get the cash?? corn isnt bringing the price it was a year ago... you barely could afford to buy out Solich.... and with the extension you better hope you find a way to terminate the contract without a buyout like A&M or he will be there 2-3 more years....:thumbsup:

Sorry but you have me confused with someone else. I never once bragged about Callahan being the savior of our program. He was a quick fix for Pud that blew up in his face. There is no way in hell Pearlman keeps him with all the heat he is about to face from the boosters and such. Mark it down!

Sorry but you have me confused with someone else. I never once bragged about Callahan being the savior of our program. He was a quick fix for Pud that blew up in his face. There is no way in hell Pearlman keeps him with all the heat he is about to face from the boosters and such. Mark it down!

you going to bring solich back.... cant think of anyone else wanting to coach there.... wasnt hillbilly your 5th choice?

The big question with a Nebraska coaching change- doesn't the AD need to be changed, first??

Any coach who looks at the Nebraska job has to think:
1) The AD fired Solich after Solich went 9-3.
2) The AD fired Callahan right after giving him a multi-million dollar extension.

I would have to think that the higher-ups at Nebraska need to dump the AD first, before a coaching change is made.

With a new AD, the Nebraska job is probably a bit more marketable today than it was when Solich was fired.

The big question with a Nebraska coaching change- doesn't the AD need to be changed, first??

Any coach who looks at the Nebraska job has to think:
1) The AD fired Solich after Solich went 9-3.
2) The AD fired Callahan right after giving him a multi-million dollar extension.

I would have to think that the higher-ups at Nebraska need to dump the AD first, before a coaching change is made.

With a new AD, the Nebraska job is probably a bit more marketable today than it was when Solich was fired.

Yep you are correct! Pud has to go before any coach even thinks about coming here.

Yep you are correct! Pud has to go before any coach even thinks about coming here.

Anyone that talks with Bo Pellini about his treatment at Pedey's hands will come to some quick conclusions and move on. The coaches in this country live a small world and rumors and news travel fast. Pellini hasn't kept quiet about how he was treated. My guess is that your correct in that no one is going to want this job so long as Steve is there.

Another thought on this debacle is that fact that you probably would be a lot better off with Solich still at the helm. Afterall, he hired Pellini and in 1 year their defense looked much better despite the 9-3 record. Solich showed that he could hire a quality coach. He likely could have made the necessary corrections on offense as well overtime. ****. Osborne had like 20 years to get it done and it took him that long.

Pederson = Cancer

Anyone that talks with Bo Pellini about his treatment at Pedey's hands will come to some quick conclusions and move on. The coaches in this country live a small world and rumors and news travel fast. Pellini hasn't kept quiet about how he was treated. My guess is that your correct in that no one is going to want this job so long as Steve is there.

Another thought on this debacle is that fact that you probably would be a lot better off with Solich still at the helm. Afterall, he hired Pellini and in 1 year their defense looked much better despite the 9-3 record. Solich showed that he could hire a quality coach. He likely could have made the necessary corrections on offense as well overtime. ****. Osborne had like 20 years to get it done and it took him that long.

Pederson = Cancer

You hit the nail on the head there! Pellini got treated like DOG **** by Pud. I was at the Alamo Bowl when Pellini led the team to a victory. **** the entire Husker fans were chanting...."we want Pellini". Pud had other ideas. Plus the fact that these ****ing blue hair fans here thought Pellini was "out of control" ever since the incident with KSU and him chasing down Bill Snyder about running up the score. Hell atleast he showed like he gave a ****. Oh and the 15 yard Bo got during the Alamao Bowl for telling the ref to pull his head out of his ass. Anyways what is done is done, and since I am not a booster I like many other's can't do a ****ing thing about it except feel for the players/kids that are truly the one's getting ****ed here!

Trainwreck.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm when did I say we had a great coach and AD? Oh that's right I didn't! **** I hope we tank every one of our games if it means that the powers to be buy these too pricks out and send them packing. The money is there.

That doesn't sound like a "greatest fan" to me.:confused:

Back