What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Our men's soccer team didn't qualify? WTF?

Welcome, sky.

We need more stat geeks here. I love that stuff.

And the ESPN boards suck so hard.

I'm a CU fan and a statistician. It's just I hate when people hold up one piece of statistical evidence like it's the holy grail, similar to what you did with average attendance when there is much more to a complex problem. It's how statistics can be misleading if not taken in a large context. So I'm glad the money thing speaks to you. (Which was in my first post)

I looked at different capacities, and actually MLS stadiums have a lower min, but a higher variance, max and average than NBA arenas.

My point was really this: if 25,000 people are willing to pay and go to see the LA Galaxy then 25,000 is the attendance, but if there are 25,000 who are willing to pay and go to see the Lakers then the attendance is 18,997. (Strangely capacity for the Clippers was listed at 19,060). In Denver this couldn't happen because capacity for the Nuggets is greater than the Rapids.

I wasn't trying to fight but just have an interesting conversation, I've actually never really posted in any forum before yesterday except for espn.com CU game pages. I'm curious about your screen name, why tante?

Go Buffs!

Let me know when you post your stats on percentage of capacity. You can do that right after you get me a sandwich

Let me know when you post your stats on percentage of capacity. You can do that right after you get me a sandwich

Per your request, NHL 92%, NBA 90%, MLS 85%
Just curious about your name, as one poster pointed out it sounds like 'taint' in English, in French it means 'aunt' or pejoratively 'homosexual'.
I'll also get you your sandwich, but fair warning I'm gonna rub it on my tante.

Just curious about your name, as one poster pointed out it sounds like 'taint' in English, in French it means 'aunt' or pejoratively 'homosexual'.

H_O_L_Y S_H_I_T.

tumblr_m7uajnAF9E1rrhz69.gif

Newbe Slap

Dude, sky just owned. OWNED. So glad I was the first to rep him. May he never leave.

Ohh wicked burn, this place will be netbuffs before we know it

Back