What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Outlook for the rest of the season

Your CUCK Athletic Director, Rick George, gave new meaning to the word Cringey.
What was very Creepy and totally Cringey was your Athletic Director, Rick George wearing a picture of his coach on his clothes.
Not only that, he had the coaches name printed on his clothes.
For the Record, the Coach works For the Athletic Director, not the other way around.

Tell your Athletic Director, Rick George, to pull his head out of Deon Sanders ASSSSS and start acting like he has a modicum of maturity and dignity... what a creepy CUCK !

Attachments

• cuck colorado ad.jpg
    cuck colorado ad.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 3
Terrible team and will be lucky to win another game --- Media and Deion created this mess and the only people who have won are Deion and his family as they cashed in on all the hype. Stanford one of the worst teams in the country. should have been an easy win.

This team appears to just want to enjoy all the hype, rappers and media celebrities. This is a poorly coached team. Put a fork in them

Terrible team and will be lucky to win another game --- Media and Deion created this mess and the only people who have won are Deion and his family as they cashed in on all the hype. Stanford one of the worst teams in the country. should have been an easy win.

This team appears to just want to enjoy all the hype, rappers and media celebrities. This is a poorly coached team. Put a fork in them

You Buffs have to admit. That was some creepy sh*t.. I thought he was selling watches for deion at first.
you're thinking RG went out and had that custom made? You're deep.
that's a high-priced 'Prime" jacket some company is marketing to the nationwide CP fans, and they gave RG a feebie or huge discount. Or, maybe paid him - $ going to the AD,

Good place to make a comment on recruiting-I've heard Prime say they're 7-8 dogs away from being where they really need to be.

I'd disagree with that after what I watched last night. We're 10-15 dogs away from where we need to be. At least.

What happened was a loss of composure. We'd not been up like that before, and we hadn't put together a first half anywhere near that good. It was a hard lesson to learn, but obviously a necessary one.

Players should probably wait till the game is over to start posting about merch.

Star Trek Slapping GIF

Good place to make a comment on recruiting-I've heard Prime say they're 7-8 dogs away from being where they really need to be.

I'd disagree with that after what I watched last night. We're 10-15 dogs away from where we need to be. At least.
By dogs, you mean coaches I assume? Probably need 40 dawgs as in players on top of that too

Anymore wins will be big upsets. I hope they can pull off one or two. Realistically I don’t think they win another game this year.

I’m still excited for the future. This was an absolutely terrible 1-11 team last season. I was hoping for 3 or 4 wins this season so my expectations have been met.

Anymore wins will be big upsets. I hope they can pull off one or two. Realistically I don’t think they win another game this year.

I’m still excited for the future. This was an absolutely terrible 1-11 team last season. I was hoping for 3 or 4 wins this season so my expectations have been met.
Arizona literally has the same grade on PFF as Cal and Colorado (82.6) and that's the tier CU is. 3rd tier in the PAC. They are better than Stanford and Arizona State and not by much. They needed 2 heroics and special teams to win against ASU and coaching lost the Stanford game.

CU could definitely win several upcoming games but this is not a good team. They are merely solid at best and are heavily carried by their best players. Probably the worst depth of all of the PAC-12 teams. Winning games in this league is hard. Simple as that.

How can anyone have confidence that this team can beat better teams at this point?

Might get lucky and win 1 more but I don't see any upside from 5 wins.

The overreacting is almost funny. I have been a CU fan for forty years. They have been great and terrible and everything in between over that stretch. The chicken little message board reactions are always interesting to see. One win last year. Remember that. Losing games by ridiculously large margins (almost all of them). One season later we have four wins (so far), better players and more on the horizon and people are calling for coaches heads and saying the sky is falling. Actually it is just the opposite. This is what a total rebuild looks like. Two steps forward, one step back often...but zoom your viewing lenses out a bit and see what's really happening here. Improvement, and more to come. The coach we have is tormented when he doesn't win...and this will work to our advantage over the long haul. Patience.

(edited once for typos)

Being livid and highly questioning this staff and team make up after that game isn't an overreaction. Last year's excuse falls flat on its face when you're up 29 at home against by far the worst team in the conference.
Been there done that. See all this before. Multiple times. The difference this time is the trajectory. The oregon state and Kansas-type meltdowns in the past were exclamation points at the end of descending trends. Final straws that confirmed to all of us what we already knew. Inflection points on downward trends. These are bumps in the road during upward trends. It is dissapointing, but it doesn't feel ANYTHING like those earlier losses to me. You don't think Prime should be fired after this game, do you? Of course you don't. But we all thought (and were right) that the head coach needed to go after those earlier epic collapses I referenced. That's how you can tell they're different.

Been there done that. See all this before. Multiple times. The difference this time is the trajectory. The oregon state and Kansas-type meltdowns in the past were exclamation points at the end of descending trends. Final straws that confirmed to all of us what we already knew. Inflection points on downward trends. These are bumps in the road during upward trends. It is dissapointing, but it doesn't feel ANYTHING like those earlier losses to me. You don't think Prime should be fired after this game, do you? Of course you don't. But we all thought (and were right) that the head coach needed to go after those earlier epic collapses I referenced. That's how you can tell they're different.
Done grading on a curve - this isn't a Dorrell program. Coaching decisions in game have been highly questionable all year, the team is woefully undisciplined, complete lack of adjustments, snip snap the starters constantly, can't get lined up properly, etc. There's also the fact that Stanford is a awful football team AND WE WERE UP 29 DAMN POINTS AT HOME. Spinning blowing the largest lead in CU history as growing pains is just ridiculous.

They're extremely lucky to be 4-3 given these exact same errors killed them v CSU and ASU

Done grading on a curve - this isn't a Dorrell program. Coaching decisions in game have been highly questionable all year, the team is woefully undisciplined, complete lack of adjustments, snip snap the starters constantly, can't get lined up properly, etc. There's also the fact that Stanford is a awful football team AND WE WERE UP 29 DAMN POINTS AT HOME. Spinning blowing the largest lead in CU history as growing pains is just ridiculous.

They're extremely lucky to be 4-3 given these exact same errors killed them v CSU and ASU
At this point, you are yelling at clouds. We get it and watched the same game you did. You saying the same thing over and over again isn't going to change what happened. Maybe take a break.

The overreacting is almost funny. I have been a CU fan for forty years. They have been great and terrible and everything in between over that stretch. The chicken little message board reactions are always interesting to see. One win last year. Remember that. Losing games by ridiculously large margins (almost all of them). One season later we have four wins (so far), better players and more on the horizon and people are calling for coaches heads and saying the sky is falling. Actually it is just the opposite. This is what a total rebuild looks like. Two steps forward, one step back often...but zoom your viewing lenses out a bit and see what's really happening here. Improvement, and more to come. The coach we have is tormented when he doesn't win...and this will work to our advantage over the long haul. Patience.

(edited once for typos)

I don't really see it as an overreaction, more of a realistic assesment. Teams know how to shut this team down now. We made some good progress after bottoming out last year, but there is simply no way this team is winning another game this year.

So do you want to fire the head coach? Of course you don't. Do you know why? Because you know things are going to improve. That's not "grading on a curve" or "spinning" that is understanding that this is part of the getting better process. If it was part of a getting worse process than we'd want the head coach gone. The upside of having a coach with a very healthy ego, who revels in his reputation of "never failing at anything he's ever done" is he is (more than the usual coach who of course wants to win too) heavily invested in getting this right. He's also brought the best pure passer to this school that it has EVER had. Let's realize that this ISN'T a Dorrell team (as you said) and understand WHY it isn't.

We are building for next year. We have already exceeded the three win projection 95% of experts predicted for us. We are currently playing with house money. Let's accept these losses as humbling learning experiences that will help us in year two. Only fools demand total rebuild turnarounds in one year.

Oh, and when we blew big late leads to KU and OSU they were horrible too.

I don't really see it as an overreaction, more of a realistic assesment. Teams know how to shut this team down now. We made some good progress after bottoming out last year, but there is simply no way this team is winning another game this year.
With Shedeur anything is possible. I think this team can win out and can lose out, just hoping we can get to 6 wins.

So do you want to fire the head coach? Of course you don't. Do you know why? Because you know things are going to improve. That's not "grading on a curve" or "spinning" that is understanding that this is part of the getting better process. If it was part of a getting worse process than we'd want the head coach gone. The upside of having a coach with a very healthy ego, who revels in his reputation of "never failing at anything he's ever done" is he is (more than the usual coach who of course wants to win too) heavily invested in getting this right. He's also brought the best pure passer to this school that it has EVER had. Let's realize that this ISN'T a Dorrell team (as you said) and understand WHY it isn't.

We are building for next year. We have already exceeded the three win projection 95% of experts predicted for us. We are currently playing with house money. Let's accept these losses as humbling learning experiences that will help us in year two. Only fools demand total rebuild turnarounds in one year.

Oh, and when we blew big late leads to KU and OSU they were horrible too.
Blowing a 29 point lead at home to a piss poor team at home isn't part of tht growing process, it's a collosal failure.

With Shedeur anything is possible. I think this team can win out and can lose out, just hoping we can get to 6 wins.
I think the next game will say a lot. Win or lose. We will see how they respond to this. This is by far the most adversity and disappointment they have faced.

Blowing a 29 point lead at home to a piss poor team at home isn't part of tht growing process, it's a collosal failure.
And it can also be a learning experience for everyone. You have every right to be upset about what happened last night but you seriously need to step away from the ledge. These problems aren't going to be fixed overnight but I have faith they will be fixed. Maybe you have some solutions?

and so? Did you expect no failures during the rebuilding process? My brother went to USC. He wants his coach fired for letting CU almost come back and beat them. To him, THAT was a collosal failure. Just a question: how OLD are you? I only ask because collosal failures are part of life. You get that, right? They are often blessings in disguise...and they aren't all created equal (which has been my whole point). I expect this to be beneficial in the long run, whereas there were no upsides to our collapses against KU and OSU (except that we got to fire the head coaches after them).

And it can also be a learning experience for everyone. You have every right to be upset about what happened last night but you seriously need to step away from the ledge. These problems aren't going to be fixed overnight but I have faith they will be fixed. Maybe you have some solutions?

So do I, in the longterm. However, this team will not win another game this year. That is not a "chicken little" take, it is an observation of the problems that have accumulated over the first 7 games

Back