What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Pac-12 Championship/Levi's Stadium Travel

The school gave students a pretty sweet deal on tickets, only $20. Problem is I can't afford to fly on short notice. Wish they had travel deals to get students out to the game. My cousin lives in SF so I wouldn't have to worry about getting a hotel.

Considering what we get for quality food in Colorado versus what's available in the Bay Area, I'd be looking for a place to get some great Dim Sum and cold sake.
yea, that sounds good. Would also accept excellent ramen spot.

Then, where do we go to pregame by the stadium?

ANSWERS people, we need ANSWERS

I hear there's a bar over in Berkeley with a hot (ish) lesbian bartender. I'd start there. Yeah, it's at least two hours away, but who cares?

yea, that sounds good. Would also accept excellent ramen spot.

Then, where do we go to pregame by the stadium?

ANSWERS people, we need ANSWERS

I'm checking this out, I don't know anyone attending so don't have any good tailgate's to attend.

fYzqtgNYTICtglmaXHKtnKVL-I3XJ2UGJkxhoYouyTpcjDP1RB-IyRiJ_i1ZcXAsXphpGIl226TbGF8uChqUjvkQGzSHumzvf38OgLeRegnMe2s4B9qoFJppN9y0hM43K0_RsLykmW1eqUCbBNTC87YQkB_fpc0=s0-d-e1-ft

The school gave students a pretty sweet deal on tickets, only $20. Problem is I can't afford to fly on short notice. Wish they had travel deals to get students out to the game. My cousin lives in SF so I wouldn't have to worry about getting a hotel.

amtrak: CA Zephyr goes directly to San Francisco

Section 140, behind the CU bench near the 40, row 15. A few of us from SoCal are making the trip up. We will be at the Buffs Bash Tailgate. GO Buffs!!!

Last edited:
So pumped flying to SFO in the morning and staying with a friend in the city. Got cheap tickets in 202. We are thinking of renting a car and driving down to the game. Go Buffs!

Do we have a big enough fan base in Cali to help fill at least 50% of the stadium? Or we going to be drowned out by purple pups?

I can't afford to get to the game, what with two kids in college.

. . . last night I got a text from my son, a freshman at a university very close to Santa Clara, letting me know he was going to the game. I know I should've been happy, he'll be rooting for the Buffs. My honest reactions was: little ****er, that should be me.

Does anyone have ticket sales counts or know where to get info? Crowd expected??

I can't afford to get to the game, what with two kids in college.

. . . last night I got a text from my son, a freshman at a university very close to Santa Clara, letting me know he was going to the game. I know I should've been happy, he'll be rooting for the Buffs. My honest reactions was: little ****er, that should be me.
Oh man, had that feeling a few times lol.

You know? effort should really be made to secure cheap flight or a plane, and get as many students out to these types of games.

I bought 2 tickets- Section 133 Row 25 Seat 20-19 I cant go. I'm trying to sell on Stub hub but no luck. I rather Sell at cost to Buff Fan.
Half Price to Sewall Hall Class of 1993.
I'll Give to Free to a Beta Theta Pi from CU

Back