What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Pac-12 in the Post-Season

Monday WBB results for PAC 12 teams:

NCAA:
#9 ASU kept the game close vs #1 Notre Dame for a half (down 6 at the break) but ND pulled away in the second half, winning by 17
Ditto for #7 Cal vs #2 Baylor. Baylor only had a 1 point lead at the half but the second half was all BU, winning by 19
#2 Stanford was not challenged by #12 Fla State with the Cardinal up by 16 at the half and coasting home to a 19 point win.

WNIT:
UW beat Oregon, at Oregon, 93-85. Truly a tale of two halves with Oregon up by 12 at the half but going cold shooting in the second half while UW got hot, winning the second half by 20 and thus the game by 8.
UTEP beat St Mary's so they will be the Buffs next opponent, with the game being played Friday in El Paso. The Buffs need to be ready to play in front of a hostile crowd. UTEP had 4,500 at their first round game and 4,703 at last night's game.

Wednesday WBB results:

WNIT:
UW beat San Diego, playing in Seattle. They now await the winner of the CU vs UTEP game.

Cal lost to SMU tonight in the quarterfinals of the NIT. Jabari Byrd actually played, and played well. Cal lost on a game winning three that put SMU up two. Cobb came down with 5 seconds or so and rimmed out a three for the win. Great game.

Oh, and I might add that I was at the game and the ponies stormed the court. Really embarrassing to storm the court in the quarters of the NIT against a lower seed and at home.

Oh, and I might add that I was at the game and the ponies stormed the court. Really embarrassing to storm the court in the quarters of the NIT against a lower seed and at home.

Not sure what is going on with these NIT court stormings. Clemson fans stormed last night after beating Belmont. You would have thought they had won the ACC over Duke on a last second shot. At least SMU has the excuse of sucking for 20 years and finally having something to cheer about, what's Clemson's excuse for mobbing after a victory over an OVC squad?

I think that UCLA-Florida tomorrow night is going to be the game of the Tournament tomorrow night. Florida has run through a weak conference and had some very close games along the way. UCLA is on a roll of their own and with the Wear brothers playing well, they'll give FLA everything they can handle. FLA hasn't seen anything like UCLA's starting lineup that goes 6'5", 6'5", 6'9", 6'10", 6'10". I expect a barnburner.

I think that UCLA-Florida tomorrow night is going to be the game of the Tournament tomorrow night. Florida has run through a weak conference and had some very close games along the way. UCLA is on a roll of their own and with the Wear brothers playing well, they'll give FLA everything they can handle. FLA hasn't seen anything like UCLA's starting lineup that goes 6'5", 6'5", 6'9", 6'10", 6'10". I expect a barnburner.

Is that ucla-Florida game tomorrow night??

****. UK/Louisville and UVA/MSU on at the same time on Friday night. Madison Square is going to be rocking, very jealous of the teams that get to experience it. Prices are unreal.

I think it was the culmination of a great season, didn't really bother me so much.

Well UK-Wichita + UNC/Iowa State are pretty tough to beat, but sure it can happen. I think UF will win and wouldn't surprise if they did it with relative ease.

thanks for pointing that out. finally a VT fan has something to say to the Clemson guy here at work over hoops (email already sent).
Not sure what is going on with these NIT court stormings. Clemson fans stormed last night after beating Belmont. You would have thought they had won the ACC over Duke on a last second shot. At least SMU has the excuse of sucking for 20 years and finally having something to cheer about, what's Clemson's excuse for mobbing after a victory over an OVC squad?

Back