What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU has rejoined the Big 12 and broken college football - talking out asses continues

I think the play might be SDSU + SMU to stay in SoCal and add the DFW market presence. I also think going to 14 in that case makes sense via paired rivals for SDSU & Utah to go with CU paired to SMU. Those other 2 would be from among FSU, UNLV and BSU.

It is possible that the folks in the pac are already aware that ucla is going to be held and that they have assurances from the others that they aren’t going to bolt in replacement of ucla to the big. That would in some way explain the premature sdsu leak.

only add one. and Stanford has a far better chance at sometimes being relevant in the pac than joining the big. Just spitballing…

I don't care. They almost stole McCartney and we need to recruit DFW. I can work with that and get myself fired up.

P.S. Craig James killed 5 dead hookers. Allegedly.
From a purely fan preference perspective, I’d rather have CSU. At least I can get excited about playing them. I get the arguments for other schools, but in my perfect world, college football isn’t always driven by what makes the most money.

In sum, Stanford has a big nut to cover with so many non revenue sports; therefore, it will act in its on self-interest just like every other school, and say goodbye to the unstable PAC if the cash is better elsewhere.

hooray for me.
I've been saying for years, that BB is our strong suit and we should be building that program and thus the CU name.
Now, with the team we got, and Williams coming, we may have a realistic shot at the being a top team nationally.
CU's attractiveness for the next few years, as far as other conferences go:

BB
The stadium setting and how nice in looks on TV
Ralphie - a 1 of a kind.

Just have to figure out a place for Ralphie, at the Keg.

hooray for me.
I've been saying for years, that BB is our strong suit and we should be building that program and thus the CU name.
Now, with the team we got, and Williams coming, we may have a realistic shot at the being a top team nationally.
CU's attractiveness for the next few years, as far as other conferences go:

BB
The stadium setting and how nice in looks on TV
Ralphie - a 1 of a kind.

Just have to figure out a place for Ralphie, at the Keg.
You realize Ralphie is a live buffalo right?

We could sell them as pets! Kinda like those little pigs
As resident soy boy I must intervene and tell you that there is no such thing as a mini pig, and that promoting that narrative leads to a lot of suffering and cruelty.

As resident soy boy I must intervene and tell you that there is no such thing as a mini pig, and that promoting that narrative leads to a lot of suffering and cruelty.
Really? My neighbor had a potbelly pig and it seemed as happy as any dog. She used to walk it on a leash and it would grunt and squeak as it walked down the street. It even like to be petted.
What is the cruelty you speak of? (Serious question)

Really? My neighbor had a potbelly pig and it seemed as happy as any dog. She used to walk it on a leash and it would grunt and squeak as it walked down the street. It even like to be petted.
What is the cruelty you speak of? (Serious question)
There's no such thing as a mini pig. It's either a genetic mutation or an abused animal. I didn't say don't have pigs as pets, I said don't promote the absolute fakery that is the "mini pig". It doesn't exist. If we're arguing semantics, the average pot belly pig is 100+lbs, with many much heavier. How many dog breeds average 100lbs, and are they considered little?

Not trying to be an ass.

It comes naturally.

There's no such thing as a mini pig. It's either a genetic mutation or an abused animal. I didn't say don't have pigs as pets, I said don't promote the absolute fakery that is the "mini pig". It doesn't exist. If we're arguing semantics, the average pot belly pig is 100+lbs, with many much heavier.
Are you sure that mini pigs aren't a thing?

It feels like they're a thing.

There's no such thing as a mini pig. It's either a genetic mutation or an abused animal. I didn't say don't have pigs as pets, I said don't promote the absolute fakery that is the "mini pig". It doesn't exist. If we're arguing semantics, the average pot belly pig is 100+lbs, with many much heavier. How many dog breeds average 100lbs, and are they considered little?

Not trying to be an ass.

It comes naturally.
I don’t care.

My neighbor has glow in the dark fish.

I want a mini buffalo!!

Bonsai bison. They get up to a foot long and weigh up to 8 pounds max. There are herds of them in southwest Kansas and a semi-tropical variety in the Laotian highlands. The Laotian variety features an albino sub-variant. Trust me on this. Follow the zoological science.

Last edited:
Back