What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Pac-12 News

I'm confused by this. I thought this wasn't awarded until a player runs out of eligibility or did the NCAA just get screw up and think they were awarding it to an Oregon player.

NCAA will sometimes grant a medical hardship to allow a school to count a season as the standard redshirt year even if the player appeared in games.

After where he had them last year and with what they return, I'm expecting @Goose to pick OSU to win the Pac in 2018.

Rawle Alkins is returning to Arizona and will not be in the 2017 NBA draft.
Wildcats got stronger. Need to hope they do not have outside shooting.
2 seven footers will be a lot to deal with, including wings Trier and Alkins.

Saying that a new Texas law allowing child welfare providers to deny adoptions to parents based on "sincerely held religious beliefs" is discriminatory, California's attorney general on Thursday banned state-funded travel to Texas.
link
The Final 4 is in San Antonio this coming season and there's an NCAA regional in Dallas.

would Cal and UCLA decline those invites if they made it? would they ask private donors to pony up the travel expenses?

Isn't he the one that didn't get drafted last night? NBA scouts told him flat out, you aren't ready yet. He probably should've listened if we are talking about the same guy.
Not sure Simmons had much of a role with Arizona this year, had he returned to school. He was already relegated to a bench role last season, once Trier was back from is suspension. I think Simmons made the correct decision- go to Europe a year early, because he wasn't going to improve draft stock going back to school.

Back