What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Pac-12 Recruiting News 2019

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
It's looking as if the demise of Arizona was greatly exaggerated.

Looks like they'll also end up signing a few 4* preps, too.

Bradon Williams is still in play for them too, although this Samford kid maybe is related to their thoughts on their chances with Williams. On the other hand, they're going hard after grad transfers, because... ...well...they have to. I think we all agree though that while not meeting a demise, they will struggle next year. I look forward to beating them next season, even though I don't hate them like most CU fans.

Smart move loading up on mercenary grad transfers if they can. Let the cloud pass over the program and go back to pulling in the studs.

Barring attrition, yes. Namon Wright is our only scholarship senior.
Thats pretty good news. This team looked like it needed a big man (battey) and more chemistry. Im drooling at the idea of all of these guys hanging around till year 4

6'9" 230 four star forward Francis Okoro is about to pull the trigger for Oregon. Top 50 guy.

Last edited:
They have that crazy head coach. Musselman. Nevada Runnin’ Wolfpack.

Does it help that teams in the PAC are getting one and done guys while our guys will be together for years?

So not a huge surprise at all, but Josh Green is joining Mannion at Arizona next season. The kid is pretty damn good. His family lives in Phoenix, like Mannion's.

Boy, that FBI investigation and scandal really screwed over the Zona program.

People may wonder what the sarcasm font is . . . . (not)'nik doesn't need or use one. He may need to use one when not being sarcastic, but it would be little used.

UW just landed Isaiah Stewart - top 10 player. UW could end up with a monster class when it's all said and done.

Edit: looks like CarolinaBuff beat me to it in the thread about other games.

Last edited:
So UW is going to end up with a monster class. In addition to Isaiah Stewart, they just landed Jaden McDaniels. Two five stars and a four star (along with a 3 star), and Quade Green transferring to UW from UK.

The NCAA is a bunch of nutless wonders. There are about 7-8 teams that shouldd've been absoultely hammered. And yet... nothing. I guarantee UofA and USC are still cheating to pull players. They're just doing it smarter.

Not sure where else to put this but what is our recruiting situation? How many openings do we have for the fall and next spring? Who are we recruiting currently? Basketball recruiting is so frigging slow compared to football!

Not sure where else to put this but what is our recruiting situation? How many openings do we have for the fall and next spring? Who are we recruiting currently? Basketball recruiting is so frigging slow compared to football!
We lose Gatlng as a SG and Siewert as a PF. We also have an open scholarship (D Brown leaving as a SG) we didn't fill this year since we had no way to give minutes to anyone who wasn't a McDonald's AA type. Then, there's a chance that Bey or maybe Kin leaves early for the NBA.

We've already taken 1 commitment. In-state Luke O'Brien is a point forward who can knock down 3s.

We need a PG and a PF, I'd think.

Reactions: DBT
Back