What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Parking for home games

Buffarino

Math - how does it work?
Club Member
Where do you guys park for home games? Going up tomorrow and i don't want a repeat of last game where it took us 30 min to get out of the lot after the game. We parked in the lot at Regent and Broadway.

I'll give up my secret. Park off of 30th and Aurora in the neighborhood. 10 minute walk max and no issues going on campus.

Don't park at the arena for a big game, it's a trap. Park in the neighborhoods east of 28th. I love the 10 min walk back to my car after games, helps me decompress.

We always do the horse / walk over. Tradition at this point, plus you get to start and end at the Horse!

Don't park at the arena for a big game, it's a trap. Park in the neighborhoods east of 28th. I love the 10 min walk back to my car after games, helps me decompress.
I parked in the parking garage a number of years ago for a Saturday afternoon game. Oh, my. It took over an hour from game end to be out of that garage. Never again.

Back