What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Per Ringo, Jefferson to RB

He shouldn't be on the field for every play, or even every other play, but the guy can play. Unfortunately, our coach thinks he should get WR screens instead of slants and short corner routes. That falls on the HC and the OC. Idots. He's not someone you throw a screen, run a sweep or use on a fly or go pattern, but he's an athlete. He was on a baseball scholarship to Oregon St before he got injured. The guy plays tough and will fight for yardage, but our problem coaching staff can't utilize anyone worth a damn to their strengths. He also needs to pack on 10-15lbs. He did really well in the spring, go look up his stats.

We're not getting blown out because he's on the field. We're getting blown out and out of the endzone because we never stretch the field with the guys that can stretch the field. Our playcalling is horrendous and they don't trust Tyler to audible at the line. Every team can do this. We can't in year 5. Pathetic.

Edit: And this staff needs to keep our WRs as WR. Jefferson has shown he can play the position. I hate all of this shuffling. Yet another stupid decision mid-season, no less. Bring on the true fresh. It'd be a good idea to also create some space between our RBs as well. Unfortunately, our HC is trying to "outsmart" everyone again. Ugh.

Last edited:
I actually am intrigued by this move as well. Not saying it will turn out great by any stretch, but maybe the staff finds creative ways to get Jefferson the ball.

Im trying to guess if you were serious or not. Since when does our staff find ways to use weapons?

I just hope Will Jeff doesn't get killed being a running back. He is a good receiver and I don't want him to get hurt. I don't think these coaches care much about the players though, so I am sure that never entered their minds.

Back