What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Percentages for commits

Parker-100 percent
Asiata-100 percent
Willingham-50 percent
Lucien-40 percent
Creer-105 percent
Dembot-80 percent
Martin 5 percent
Harlos-105 percent

Obviously a lot can change in 24 hours. We look good for Asiata and Nembot, while Parker officially committed. Still confident on Lucien, less confident on Willingham, but we will know early (announces at 7:30 am). Have to think the Martin ship has sailed.

All in all, the staff is actually closing strong. Nice to see. But we still need a Lucien/Willingham commitment to put us over the top. JMO though.

Ummm, you're never going to get 105% of anything - keep your wallet in your pocket, your math is all wrong.

I think I said this already but out of the Lucien/Willingham/Martin threesome, it goes like this:
0/3 Near disaster. Worst case scenario for this class. Straight Hawk.
1/3 Ok. Cherry on the class. Solid pickup, but a little dissapointing.
2/3. Good. Better than expected end to the class, and am impressive showing for a staff that was probably in as big a hole as any new staff that I can think of due to 2 years of horrible press and 4 to 5 months of ZERO recruiting.
3/3 Holy ****. Watch out Pac 12, Awesome.

And for fun..

Asiata: 25% :smile2:

welll... really 2/4. So decent day. Nothing earth shattering tho. We showed some serious potential.

Back