What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Pesavento

Yes, a former CU STARTING QUARTERBACK is not allowed to express his opinions regarding the team. No one else in CU-related media has the balls to be even slightly critical of anything regarding this team.

The egos that some of you have are comically out of control. You think that you are more qualified to comment on this team than the quarterback of the last good CU football team. What a damn joke. Get a hold of yourself.

We are all qualified to comment on a bulletin board. We're all geniuses and experts.

Pesavento (on the radio) passes himself off as a football expert and I am pointing out just because he played 1 year of D-1 football, doesn't make him an expert. He fails to point out that the coach he played for got fired and replaced by this staff and he fails to point out that his credentials qualify him to be a graduate assistant at a football program for approximately 3 years before he'd be even considered for an entry level coaching job.

If this was coach Mac throwing stones I'd be all ears. People think Pesavento is some sort of inside-guru and my point is that he's no more qualified than most of us who also played the game. He's trying to make a rep for himself by being a critic. If this team plays like I expect it will next year, and really comes into their own the year after that, then we're back and Pesavento is looking for a new job as a volunteer helper on a football team so that he can get his coaching career started.

Back