What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Phillip Lindsay Appreciation Thread

lindsay_truck.gif

I’ve heard some talk from fans that the Buffalo Heart award should be renamed the Phillip Lindsay award. Can’t wait to see him run all over Cal tomorrow!
Honestly, I couldn't oppose the "Phillip Lindsay Buffalo Heart" award. A lot of Buffs had a big heart and deserved this award, but put Lindsay's name on it and I think any previous or subsequent recipients would be even more proud.

Really makes you wonder why other guys don't follow his example. That dude clearly prepares like a machine and leaves everything on the field. He makes me want to run through a brick wall and I'm a fan, not a teammate.
It’s the rest of the team that makes me want to run through a brick wall.

MM has a golden opportunity here. He needs to go all in on the team playing for Lindsay. If there is one guy you do that for, it is him. Phillip knows he is almost done playing college and he will sacrifice everything he has to win out. MM needs the team to feel the same way.

Not looking forward to next season without him. I don't have any faith in the backup RBs at this point.

I've come to realize there won't be many more opportunities to see Phil in the black and gold...really going to miss him next year and years to come.

Lenny Kravitz wears Phil Lindsay pajamas.

Paper beats rock, rock beats scissors, and scissors beat paper. But Phil Lindsay beats all 3 at the same time.

Phil Lindsay doesn’t flush the toilet. He scares the sh¡t out of it.

Spoiler: Phil Lindsay is cast as The Force in the next Star Wars movie.

All-time great Buff. If you don't appreciate this guy and what he's meant to the program, you not paying attention.

Before we go talking about re-naming the award remember last year the popular opinion was to re-name it for Sefo.

As fans we have suffered more than any fan base should have to for most of the last decade but have been blessed with some very high quality individuals, Phil is one of those.

Yesterday I watched the game from behind the action (otherwise known as the cheap seats) and it is a different perspective than you get viewing the game from the sides or on TV.

One of the things it allows you to do is appreciate how Phil reads his holes and maximizes the efforts of his blockers. He has a lot of "shake" when the hole is filled making it hard for defenders to aggressively go after him. This helps because when he gets to them he is able to slide through or past and get the forward lean.

Agree with others that he won't get drafted high. He doesn't have the size that the pros like to see. He is very solid and runs through a lot of tackles but the pros want to see a guy who is at least 15lbs heavier than he is with the same speed and quickness.

Also agree that he will end up being a steal for whoever ends up with him. He plays every down full speed, blocks and catches the ball effectively. He can line up in the slot or in the backfield and run effective routes.

Back