What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Plati Semi-Retirement

So they can finally cover?!
Hell if I know. But, I guess if the team plays better they'll cover since lines are set based on what happened up to now.

I'd just like to see the players find something to enjoy and be proud of this year. Would hate for them to go winless, too.

And I really want to see progress from underclassmen which would make potential coaches & recruits see the potential with what's coming back and for all of us fans to be able to have some fun & feel some hope.

Speaking of Plati. He did not sound healthy at all on Sunday.

230682a6-ca04-456a-a0b8-e4c60015930f_text.gif

Didn’t take long for the ”that last guy totally sucked, the new guy is soooooo much better” stories to emerge.

Come on, guys.

I have my criticisms of Plati and also some things in his career I respect the hell out of.

Also, nobody bleeds black & gold or is more protective and mentoring of CU athletes than Plati.

It's totally appropriate to be glad his role is reducing with semi-retirement or to be wanting that to be full retirement.

But let's not make jokes around health issue speculation.

Come on, guys.

I have my criticisms of Plati and also some things in his career I respect the hell out of.

Also, nobody bleeds black & gold or is more protective and mentoring of CU athletes than Plati.

It's totally appropriate to be glad his role is reducing with semi-retirement or to be wanting that to be full retirement.

But let's not make jokes around health issue speculation.
I just thought he sounded like the hypnotist from Office Space, and PD, RG and MS all looked at him like the woman in (gif) office space

Back