What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Player Reactions (Twitter, Insta, whatever else young folks use to interweb these days)

Can anyone find some more? I follow way too many people to go through my timeline for the past 10 hours.

Last edited:
I tried to plant the seed of ‘wait and see who CU gets for the DL coach job’ before they made a decision. I know Karl doesn’t have any free time, but at least he can make a quick trip to AZ to stop by and visit both Rice and Harris. I’d expect some calls or video chats with Clayton and family too. Really need those three to stick. Clayton looks good, but make sure to show the love anyway. And the DB that I never can remember the name. We need the DB’s badly.

In IG he put in his story that he “really feels like a disappointment.”
It may not have anything to do with football.

I'm tired of trying to read into these kid's social media posts. Welcome to everyone who wants to be here. Best wishes to you if you want to be elsewhere. Let's roll with those who are committed.

Back