What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Post Arizona @ CU Game thread (Relevant)

@bellamatt - May i submit to you exhibt 1 of wildcat fans we deal with. As an admin of our facebook page i can tell you that an Arizona t-shirt fan rolls by and repeatedly posts these gems: "beardown" 'cu sucks" "cu is trash" "buffs are a joke" pretty much any time their is news about our basketball program. Why a fan of another school follows our facebook page i dont know, why he cant come up with something funny to say is also beyond me. What I do know is his reactions to our team, bravado, stupidity and its commonality with other wildcat fans is why bellamatt is getting a hard time:

Reactions to the loss:
When's the last time anyone rushed the court after beating ****ty CU? I'll wait.....
Lmao cu BLOWS. SEE YA IN VEGAS CLOWNS
You go Miller, cu is a bunch of clowns. Act like you been there before clowns!
Cu is trash
Thank the Refs CU
Tad is already crying like a little girl

He has not show up on our page to bother us since the win, and really only posted in earnest after the blow-out loss through the Boyle extension.

To be fair he is a garbage man so he seems to be an expert on trash, who knows.

Oh! The OUTRAGE at PointGuardU.

image.jpeg

That is some righteous indignation right there. One second Josh Scott is shaking hands. The next moment his ankle is snapped by a fatty.

AzMarCat, you make me a better! I hope that some day we may hug this out free from the fear of any court storming ankle snapping fatties.

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont understand how you think that miller is any different then any other coach in college basketball, 99% of coaches act like this. i dont think they are all whiny bitches. Miller is passionate and intense. He coaches until the last second of every game, he holds every one around him accountable. I dont see anything wrong with what he is doing, if Tad acted the same way (which i can almost guarantee he has at times) i would even think twice about it.

One thing I noticed about Miller, and I've seen it in other notable coaches.....he feels free to walk out ON to the court, more than a foot, during live game play. I have to say it is more often done by coaches who are perceived to be more arrogant, or more whiny, etc. Perhaps it is a feeling of entitlement they have when running a successful program. Often the going on to the court during live game play is to bark at the refs. If a ref can call a 'dribble carry' they can T up the coach for walking too far onto the floor.

Someone told me today that on an AZ message board there were multiple fans claiming that Larry Scott hates Arizona and that he goes out of his way to damage the program.
Seriously?
Do many UA fans feel that way? Wow.

Someone told me today that on an AZ message board there were multiple fans claiming that Larry Scott hates Arizona and that he goes out of his way to damage the program.
Seriously?

It is not an uncommon sentiment

Last edited:
Seriously?

Josh Scott, Larry Scott, Scott Paper Towels.

The pitchforks are out in Tucson, and depending on which Scott you are, ankles, heads, and paper towels are going to roll.

I have it on good authority that there would be zero outrage from our hot and bothered prickly neighbor from the southwest if only the ISIS Al Queda terrorist irrelevant loser bastards from CU would have politely exited the arena after a courteous round of applause for Arizona in acknowledgement of how badly they were screwed by the refs. We can't show enough gratitude to their program and their fans for setting the standard of basketball excellence west of Lawrence, Kansas.

Sean Miller deserves a Nobel Peace Prize for his courageous fight to stop the deadly menace of court storming. Move over Malala Yousafzai. The world has a new hero. When Miller empowers Kaleb Tarczewski to punch a fool, the world becomes a better and safer place.

View attachment 18872

That is some righteous indignation right there. One second Josh Scott is shaking hands. The next moment his ankle is snapped by a fatty.

AzMarCat, you make me a better! I hope that some day we may hug this out free from the fear of any court storming ankle snapping fatties.
I just reread this. It's, like, nebraska level "classy"!

While Zeus and Jelly (good name for a 70s buddy cop show) were robbed of a handshake by the revelry, I was robbed of my lunch my the self-righteous faux outrage.

AzMarCat's rapid progression through the grieving process is both healthy and amusing. This poster is a gift to the Internet. I am so very touched to see the passage from shock and denial straight into anger.

Hey, here's an idea. Hire Blackwater to protect all those delicate snowflakes and make Rick George pay for it. The perimeter around Zeus and the other Gods must be secure, gosh darn it.

image.jpeg

A lot of hullabaloo over nothing happening.

Rabble, rabble, rabble... let's focus on something other than CU kicking Zona's ass... rabble, rabble, rabble

This court storming stuff is really starting to irritate me. Not because I don't see some merit to the argument that there should be some security for safety, but because it is controlling the narrative.

All I have heard about the game since CU won, is what should be done about court storming. Nothing about Colorado being dangerous in the tourney, nothing about Tad as a coach. Nothing about Josh Scott's career performance. Its all about what the damn students do when their teams win...

Agreed, and my bad on contributing perhaps a bit too much. In addition to the obvious love for Scott, and XT's game, I thought Dom played great D. He didn't have the best game, but he kept fighting on D - really liked to see that out of him.

View attachment 18872

It's Boulder, only fatties we have are the ones Bill Walton likes.

It's Boulder, only fatties we have are the ones Bill Walton likes.
It's funny, when I read that originally, in my mind I assumed he was talking about U of A fans rushing the court. Seriously. It wasn't until just now, I realized how little sense that would make.

It's funny, when I read that originally, in my mind I assumed he was talking about U of A fans rushing the court. Seriously. It wasn't until just now, I realized how little sense that would make.

I'm not sure where AzMarCat was going, but one theory suggests that fat visiting ASU fans storming the court at the keg might be responsible for breaking Josh Scott's ankle. Seems to me the bigger threat from ASU storming anything would involve the spread of herpies.

The citizens of Tucson are pretty frail, so this paranoia about storming related injuries may be based in the harsh realities of geriatric osteopathy. It's not uncommon for our elders to slip and fall in the bathtub and break a hip or something. According to actuaries, once a blue hair falls, the odds of death occurring within the next five years is astronomically higher. It's no wonder this crusade against storming is so important.

Fortunately for teams visiting McKale, the threat of U of A fans storming the court is pretty low. It's near impossible for most Arizona fans to rush the court without the AD first installing accessible ramps that can accommodate a blitzkrieg of Rascals.

Seriously?
it is a common thought among die hard fans, i gave 2 reasons in a post earlier in this tread why people think that about Scott. There is definitely something there between Miller and Larry Scott. When Miller made the court storming comments, the reporter said Larry Scott was in attendance tonight, and Miller responded with "He doesnt Care".

One thing I noticed about Miller, and I've seen it in other notable coaches.....he feels free to walk out ON to the court, more than a foot, during live game play. I have to say it is more often done by coaches who are perceived to be more arrogant, or more whiny, etc. Perhaps it is a feeling of entitlement they have when running a successful program. Often the going on to the court during live game play is to bark at the refs. If a ref can call a 'dribble carry' they can T up the coach for walking too far onto the floor.
See, i think its pretty funny when he does it. Sometimes he is like 5 feet on the court and i just laugh because he has the balls to do it. Most of the time though he is screaming at his players. Honestly though, if it was that big of a deal, the refs should warn him then give him a T. But its never gone that far.

@bellamatt - May i submit to you exhibt 1 of wildcat fans we deal with. As an admin of our facebook page i can tell you that an Arizona t-shirt fan rolls by and repeatedly posts these gems: "beardown" 'cu sucks" "cu is trash" "buffs are a joke" pretty much any time their is news about our basketball program. Why a fan of another school follows our facebook page i dont know, why he cant come up with something funny to say is also beyond me. What I do know is his reactions to our team, bravado, stupidity and its commonality with other wildcat fans is why bellamatt is getting a hard time:

Reactions to the loss:
When's the last time anyone rushed the court after beating ****ty CU? I'll wait.....
Cu is trash
Thank the Refs CU

He has not show up on our page to bother us since the win, and really only posted in earnest after the blow-out loss through the Boyle extension.

i totally understand how ALL other fan bases can be, but seriously what do you expect? People in general suck, put them behind a keyboard and there are no boundaries to it.

See, i think its pretty funny when he does it. Sometimes he is like 5 feet on the court and i just laugh because he has the balls to do it. Most of the time though he is screaming at his players. Honestly though, if it was that big of a deal, the refs should warn him then give him a T. But its never gone that far.
Funny or not, it is technical worthy. You have to stay in the box during live play. period.

Also it is odd to me that UofA fans would feel Larry has it out for them, only because UofA is the Pac12s marquee team so more often than not, them winning does only good things for the conference as a whole.

If he isnt in support of the Cats, who is he pulling for? UCLA?

Funny or not, it is technical worthy. You have to stay in the box during live play. period.

Also it is odd to me that UofA fans would feel Larry has it out for them, only because UofA is the Pac12s marquee team so more often than not, them winning does only good things for the conference as a whole.

If he isnt in support of the Cats, who is he pulling for? UCLA?

i agree, but again, every coach does it. Even Tad.

you would think that the conference would need U of A to thrive. i was at the pac 12 tourney championship game when miller got called for the infamous "he touched the ball" technical and in the last 5 minutes of the game things got really weird and i said to my dad, joking at the time. This game is rigged. We ended up loosing by 2-3 points and then 2 months later its discovered that Mr. Rush put out a bounty.

It will take many years for U of A fans to forget that.

i agree, but again, every coach does it. Even Tad.

you would think that the conference would need U of A to thrive. i was at the pac 12 tourney championship game when miller got called for the infamous "he touched the ball" technical and in the last 5 minutes of the game things got really weird and i said to my dad, joking at the time. This game is rigged. We ended up loosing by 2-3 points and then 2 months later its discovered that Mr. Rush put out a bounty.

It will take many years for U of A fans to forget that.
In that same tournament, miller was fined $25,000. I think it was because he confronted one of the refs after the game about what happened in the hall way of the MGM or something.

Hmm, Idk if you get this yet. We don't give a **** about Miller or Arizona hence the name Allbuffs. It's ok for you to come here but quit with the excuses. Y'all lost, get over it.

@bellamatt - what's your confidence level for the Utah game?

Utes seem to be peaking. But so did Zona. Just so damn hard to win on the road in the Pac-12 this year.

@bellamatt - what's your confidence level for the Utah game?

Utes seem to be peaking. But so did Zona. Just so damn hard to win on the road in the Pac-12 this year.
Its gonna be tough, Zues cant defend mobile big men if you couldn't tell by last game. Utah has one of the best centers in the country. its totally 50/50, Zona is wildly inconsistent this year, Gabe is in a slump, Kadeem is coming off being sick.

I was hoping for a split on this road trip and we have Cal next week at home. we've got a rough week ahead

Reactions to the loss:
Cu is trash
Thank the Refs CU

I did a little fb stalking on that guy. He claims to be a professional boxer, yet at the time had a 4-12 record, getting KO'd like ten times. He's obviously suffering from CTE.

Back