What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Postgame Discussion - Post Nut Clarity

I loved that entire interview.

"Receipts" prompted incredible crow eating and attempting to smoke screen what is meant for fear of being a target.

I saw the 247 video of this post game press conference that showed Coach Prime from his left side. You could see well known national college football wtiters the whole time, Ubben and Mandell from The Athletic along with Rittenberger from ESPN, and they kept their pie holes shut after they saw what happened to Ed Werder.

Last edited:
A lot of other people also need to stop jamming relatively useful info into 500-page-long threads full of crap, useless info, puns, dumb opinions, and personal squabbles.

Also, purely from a relevance reach and ranking perspective, more concise threads with fixed topics that stay on topic are better for a site than catch-alls with constantly changing titles that unrank on every URL edit.

baby crying GIF

I saw the 247 video of this post game press conference that showed Coach Prime from his left side. You could see well known national college football wtiters the whole time, Ubben and Mandell from The Athletic along with Rittenberger from ESPN, and they kept their pie holes shut after they saw what happened to Ed Werder.
Mandel went further

Ubben and Mandel articles were good today.

What happened to him?

That was my thought as well. He was really good when Scott was the commish and he constantly gave LS deserved criticism. Then when the Pac12 continued to embarrass itself under GK he suddenly turned into a shill for the conference in embarrassing fashion. Weird.

HOOPLA IS A ****ING DOG WHISTLE YOU MAGGOT FACED CHICKEN **** ****ING PIECE OF **** I HOPE YOU LOSE YOUR JOB, YOUR WIFE LEAVES YOU, AND YOUR CHILDREN CALL A NEW MAN THEIR FATHER

“I think we’re going to finally see, for all of the hoopla and all of the hype going into the offseason with Deion Sanders and Colorado, it does not mask the fact that they don’t have any players on that roster,” said Luginbill. “You thought UMass was the worst roster in college football? It may be Colorado’s.”
Wait. Hoopla is a dog whistle? I don't see how, but glad to know that. I didn't use that word often at all but now I definitely won't.

HOOPLA IS A ****ING DOG WHISTLE YOU MAGGOT FACED CHICKEN **** ****ING PIECE OF **** I HOPE YOU LOSE YOUR JOB, YOUR WIFE LEAVES YOU, AND YOUR CHILDREN CALL A NEW MAN THEIR FATHER

“I think we’re going to finally see, for all of the hoopla and all of the hype going into the offseason with Deion Sanders and Colorado, it does not mask the fact that they don’t have any players on that roster,” said Luginbill. “You thought UMass was the worst roster in college football? It may be Colorado’s.”
Thanks, great series of quotes.

All these assholes thought they knew. Now, they can eat a hearty helping of crow **** casserole.

Bring on the nubs! I hope the nubs come hungry, and question their choices as they roll on to I-76 EB. Smash the corn and then tenderize the lambs and feast on the stew with corn, lamb chunks and frog legs!
Party Food GIF by AjiPanda

I’m going to be the voice of reason here and say a couple observations. First, your skin called from the future, and it wishes you had more of a care for it when you were a youngan. This info has been out for a while now, so being obstinate on the point is senseless. You will have to marry a rich person to afford what it going to take to look youthful in your 50s.

Second, this is the day and age of social media. Why are you tryna advertise a lack of an appropriate GPA? Hit the books, sis! The goal is to graduate with honors then proceed to a marketable masters. Graduate with honors, and move to the top of your field. That is what it is about. I know there are supportive women’s groups in the metroplex. Seek them out.

Thirdly, and this is critical feedback, you do not want to go fishing for attention with a sign like that. It will attract it from mouth breathers. Aim higher. You are worth it.

Lastly, best to lay low for a while. People got receipts and there will be a reckoning.

Back