What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Postitive vibes, man.

Calm the **** down everyone! No one's eating anything after this season!! Shheeeessh. The only one's I WANT to see eat **** are the prognosticators who pick CU at the bottom of the Big XII.

Oh, and Sacky, we were NOT "deep, and experienced" last year! We were almost all freshmen and sophomores. THIS YEAR we are deep and experienced! Hence, the vibes, man!

Hang in there, DBT. It can be lonely at the top of the existential mountain. But should, at the end of the season, your positive view prove prescient, the doubters will pilgrimage to your worthy feet... But we'll still have doubts about DHawkins.

Calm the **** down everyone! No one's eating anything after this season!! Shheeeessh. The only one's I WANT to see eat **** are the prognosticators who pick CU at the bottom of the Big XII.

Oh, and Sacky, we were NOT "deep, and experienced" last year! We were almost all freshmen and sophomores. THIS YEAR we are deep and experienced! Hence, the vibes, man!

Really? Then what happened to all that depth we were told we had last year because of the record number of injuries to our two deep in 2008. That is exactly what we were led to believe going into last year. Part of why we aren't buying the BS this year.

Reality Scenario:
:lol:
CSU W God I hate those pussies.
@Cal L Sure.
Hawaii W Why not?
Georgia L Outgunned
@Mizzou L Outcaoched
Baylor L We're >< close.
TTU W Not sure why, but Dan pulls one out.
@OU L Moving on.
@KU W Dan pulls another rabbit out of his ass.
ISU W Retard fight.
KSU W See above.
@kNU L The fuskers run up the score.
Bowl Game vs. whoever. L Another embarrassing loss on national TV.

:smile2:

I'll agree with everything but winning at Lawrence. We don't have a history of playing well there, and I don't see Hawkins winning any road games this year.
He's 2 -19 on the road, and lost the last 12 in a row.

I'll agree with everything but winning at Lawrence. We don't have a history of playing well there, and I don't see Hawkins winning any road games this year.
He's 2 -19 on the road, and lost the last 12 in a row.

Bummer, man!

Are you saying what I think you're saying? Cheering for the buffs is just like masterbation?!!!:ban:

Yep. It feels really really good to do it, but at this point it's not socially acceptable to do it in large groups, nor do you want to get caught doing it in public.

Yep. It feels really really good to do it, but at this point it's not socially acceptable to do it in large groups, nor do you want to get caught doing it in public.

You're obviously in a different branch of the service.

Another sign from above: Former rammie Martin Laird only had to two putt from 20 ft. to win the Barclays. He **** the bed. Three putt. Lost in a playoff.

Actually, I was pulling for him. But I'll accept the positive sign of "rammie ****s the bed" as well.

Sacky - are you rooting for doom?

You, and a few others here, really come across as haters. If the Buffs have a good season, are you going to eat **** or are you going to change your tune and tell us it was Coach Prince, or luck, or some other 2010 item we haven't had before? Because I got to say, I really want to see you eat ****. I mean, I want my Buffs to win for a lot of reasons, but the top of my list is to see some of you guys eat some real ****, preferably in public.

:smile2:

Sacky - are you rooting for doom?

You, and a few others here, really come across as haters. If the Buffs have a good season, are you going to eat **** or are you going to change your tune and tell us it was Coach Prince, or luck, or some other 2010 item we haven't had before? Because I got to say, I really want to see you eat ****. I mean, I want my Buffs to win for a lot of reasons, but the top of my list is to see some of you guys eat some real ****, preferably in public.

Damn you Sacky. This is all your fault. :smile2:

Back