What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Practice Facility Open House 1:30-4:30 August 20

I gave you a chance to scream "AllBuffs.com" while DiStefano was speaking and you didn't take it. :lol:

You have no idea how close I came to doing that once I realized that BCS was the only one wearing an AllBuffs shirt at the moment.

One other note I just thought of as I was working on my latest post on the recruiting board:

Chen looks bigger. I was under the impression that he was only 6'2", but he was about the same height as 'Nik & I, so he's probably 6'5" or 6'6" now.

One other note I just thought of as I was working on my latest post on the recruiting board:

Chen looks bigger. I was under the impression that he was only 6'2", but he was about the same height as 'Nik & I, so he's probably 6'5" or 6'6" now.

Yeah. He was above my eye level. So he's over 6'4". He looked to be about Goose's height.

Nice guy, too. He was really taking a lot of time interacting with fans and chatting with people.

Yeah. He was above my eye level. So he's over 6'4". He looked to be about Goose's height.

Nice guy, too. He was really taking a lot of time interacting with fans and chatting with people.

Damn. So if Goose starts meeting up with us at the football and basketball games this year, it sounds like I won't be the tallest one anymore.

And sorry about the string of posts, it takes extra work to multiquote in tappytalk.

Quoting myself here because I just saw a tweet from Coach Pri.

oh by the way...today workout went really well..watchout for sabatino chen making an impact this year.

We need someone to play the Levi role. I was thinking it might be Tomlinson, but it may be Chen.

Back