What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Predict the next commit

The Junta has been properly notified of the grievous offense noted above. Said offender will be dealt with -- harshly.

The Junta has been properly notified of the grievous offense noted above. Said offender will be dealt with -- harshly.

can't argue with the junta and live to tell about it.

96buff.jpg

Given a hunch and a little bit of insight, I am changing my prediction:

Zack Craig will make a decision this week before the CU/CSU game.

I think he's feeling the black and gold.

1368412932_8e8e8dc0a1.jpg

Colorado free safety Ryan Walters, left, upends Colorado State
tight end Kory Sperry as he pulls in a pass in the fourth quarter of
Colorado's 31-28 overtime victory in a college football game in
Denver, Saturday, Sept. 1, 2007. (AP Photo/Jack Dempsey)

Last edited:
Given a hunch and a little bit of insight, I am changing my prediction:

Zack Craig will make a decision this week before the CU/CSU game.

I think he's feeling the black and gold.

Way to jump on the bandwagon! :wink2:

sliderNcider's looking good, for sure, on getting some rep on this pick.

An actual offer might be nice before a kid commits.

Not required. The prospective student athlete only needs to send a certified letter announcing his intent to enroll and play at the institution of his choice.

It represents a binding agreement if the University does not decline within three days.

It's the law, Muthakas!

Not required. The prospective student athlete only needs to send a certified letter announcing his intent to enroll and play at the institution of his choice.

It represents a binding agreement if the University does not decline within three days.

It's the law, Muthakas!

Only if the school signs for the certified letter. Duh, everybody knows that. :rolleyes:

Only if the school signs for the certified letter. Duh, everybody knows that. :rolleyes:

Duh is right! But what kind of idot wouldn't sign a certified letter if given the opportunity. C'mon Sacky...I expect more from you!

Should I neg rep slider to make up for the pos rep I sent for picking Zack Craig?

Should I neg rep bcs for making a stink about not getting pos rep on Zack Craig?

:smile2:

I will be the next commit -- into the loony bin if I have to witness another ****tastic performance like Sunday.

Back