What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

QB choice?

What should be the call at QB?

• Total voters
I've had games that I was more upset about the outcome, but that game probably takes the cake for combined physical/mental unhappiness.
Said another way, it's amazing how little you notice the cold/wet when you are winning. Those young zoomie cadets across the way from me, appeared to be having the time of their life during the game, despite being just as cold and wet as I was.

Said another way, it's amazing how little you notice the cold/wet when you are winning. Those young zoomie cadets across the way from me, appeared to be having the time of their life during the game, despite being just as cold and wet as I was.
Also, they weren't 35.

View attachment 54203
…. You sir are fake news. There is minimal drop off between 1 and 2 now. So much depth
Absolutely right.

If we define depth as no drop off between the 1s and the 2s, we are definitely there.

I mean most of us thought he was gonna try and get better 2s, but KD playing 4d chess with this roster. Hell, he's even got what, 17 "sophomores" who last played high school ball in 2017?

Honestly, pretty much anyone runs rampant through our D. Some unknown FB went for 178 yards last week. The rushing distances of our opponents will be measured in miles, perhaps kilometers, if some of our weirdo metric-phile posters have a say in it.

CU has some talent, just not nearly enough to fill out the starting positions on both sides of the ball, much less any depth. It appears the staff cannot find their fannies with both hands and a flashlight. Other than that, things are peachy. Try to keep it under 50, okay?
Isn't that HCkd's job??

I'm actually excited for this game... I'm a gopher fan first born and.raised MN, but as I've stated Colorado has been a team I've always followed.. as a kid I loved the colors... And I just always followed them. I really hate to say this... But your program is where MN was in the 80s.... Why oh why hasn't Eric B. Been handed the reigns... He would at least spark interest in the program... And in the nil era that's where it has to start.... A spark... Get the fire at least lit....

Edit : I'm excited to see what we do against power 5 squad... Regardless what we've done the first 2 weeks you are an improvement talent wise

Isn't that HCkd's job??

I'm actually excited for this game... I'm a gopher fan first born and.raised MN, but as I've stated Colorado has been a team I've always followed.. as a kid I loved the colors... And I just always followed them. I really hate to say this... But your program is where MN was in the 80s.... Why oh why hasn't Eric B. Been handed the reigns... He would at least spark interest in the program... And in the nil era that's where it has to start.... A spark... Get the fire at least lit....
Eric B would be another buffs4life disaster hire. Please no

Eric B would be another buffs4life disaster hire. Please no
Also there is no problem making a hire to get that spark, the key is to not let a disaster run far to long (here's looking at you fuskers)....

Remember only you can prevent dumpster fires...
You gotta bring someone in who lives and breathes passion for the buffs.. get someone to at least polish the turd (so to speak)

Okay as an outsider please explain...
Bufffs4Life is a group comprised of former coaches and players, mainly from the McCartney era and later. They do a lot of good, assisting former players and coaches who have had personal difficulties, I think they raise money for charity etc. But they also lobby hard for one of their own to get the CU HC job. That is more or less how we got Jon Embree. Everyone likes Embo the player, and Embo the position coach, he just was not ready for the HC gig and turned two absolutely disastrous seasons. EB was his OC. Many think B4L is responsible for the current albatross around CU's neck, Dorrell. It is the epitome of the old boy network, and trying to resurrect the Coach Mac days by retreading the tire with anybody employed by the AD back in the Mac days has not worked. It has been a disaster. We need to go in a new direction and just hire the best guy available and quit living in the past.

Also there is no problem making a hire to get that spark, the key is to not let a disaster run far to long (here's looking at you fuskers)....

Remember only you can prevent dumpster fires...
You gotta bring someone in who lives and breathes passion for the buffs.. get someone to at least polish the turd (so to speak)
Lives and breathes passion is perfect. Just absolutely no more former buffs right now.

Back