What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

(Quasi) Official CU-CSU game thread

Before anyone asks "where's Dom" ... he picked up two early PFs, yet again. The coaches really have to work on that with him.

Down by 13 at the half ... that sucks. Get it together Tad ... if you're trying to send the guys some kind of message, stop it!

52 points for csu at half? 13 points going to be tough to make up unless they decide to play any perimeter defense.

Before anyone asks "where's Dom" ... he picked up two early PFs, yet again. The coaches really have to work on that with him.
I was completely on board with benching him for extended minutes to teach a lesson. Unfortunately now I think it does no good. He needs to be in the game to get any better at defending without fouling. I think Tad should throw him back in and if he picks up #3, #4, and #5 then so be it.

Rams can't stay this hot on long-range shooting all game, can they? Problem is, they are getting paint points as well.

I believe Clavell was hitting like 48.5% from deep before this. Usually something you'd put some focus on.

CSU is a dangerous team ... they have the same kind of chip on their shoulder we had after we got snubbed in 2011.

The difference in the game is talton. He's a hot mess on d. We need dom to play every minute of the 2d half. Also, jelly woke up!

First time poster but I couldn't hold back for this one. Can someone please explain to me why Talton is EVER in the game?? I've been hard on the guy for a while but he has proven time and again that he is simply not a D1 let alone a Pac 12 caliber player. Today he comes in and proceeds to take a wild 15 footer that should be an easy shot, turns it over, and gets burned off the dribble. Gillam is EATING HIM ALIVE off the dribble right now

I believe Clavell was hitting like 48.5% from deep before this. Usually something you'd put some focus on.

Guess we'll see if Tad and his staff are capable of making halftime adjustments.

First time poster but I couldn't hold back for this one. Can someone please explain to me why Talton is EVER in the game?? I've been hard on the guy for a while but he has proven time and again that he is simply not a D1 let alone a Pac 12 caliber player. Today he comes in and proceeds to take a wild 15 footer that should be an easy shot, turns it over, and gets burned off the dribble. Gillam is EATING HIM ALIVE off the dribble right now
Great first post

Our perimeter D is horrendous. We are giving free lanes to drive and then they can either pop to open player or hit an open 3. Gotta figure that out. CSU shooting won't keep up, but some of that is our bad D.

Welcome ... pull up a chair and contribute.

And provide us with some beer and sammiches ... STAT!!!.

Reactions: SBG
He's terrible.

Rammies shot 60% from the field ... we shot 41%. They shot 70% from 3 ... we shot 50%. The only scoring stat we were higher in is FT % ... 90 to 78. We need to build on that with our offense ... take it inside a lot more.

And of course ... PLAY SOME GODDAM DEFENSE!!

Who the **** is Joe Cravens?

He's been doing regional broadcasts for Mountain West and Big Sky for years. Former coach off the Majerus tree. Doesn't seem to know much about the Buffs, does he?

Back