What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Quick.. Without Looking..What Are The Only 2Teams CU Has Beat On The Road Under Hawk?

Hey, not so fast! I hear Hawkins is petitioning the NCAA to allow moral victories to count as actual victories. With that, we get wins at West Virginia, Oklahoma State, Nebraska and Texas last year. We got a moral victory in the bowl game, too. Who knows who we played, but it was really, really close. We almost won. Really.

don't you remember dude...we played bama.

we kicked their ass morally.

and i almost dumped my soup on the waiter's head.

(oh...you meant last year...)

I won't explode unless we get toledo'd. That would bring things back to the previous 4 years. Now, lose to hawaii at home, it will get ugly and I mean jersey shore ugly.

I won't explode unless we get toledo'd. That would bring things back to the previous 4 years. Now, lose to hawaii at home, it will get ugly and I mean jersey shore ugly.

this ugly

[video=youtube;56zrIwNW7Q8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56zrIwNW7Q8[/video]

what if we lose on a last second field goal...58 yard field goal... would you blame hawk for that or be damn proud they nearly shocked cal at cal... im just wondering

We almost shocked Georgia, we almost shocked Nebraska, we almost shocked Texas, we almost shocked Oklahoma state. It's time to not almost shock and finish a big game on the road!

hope you are right however ...... lose tomorrow and this board will explode

I don't think so. Colorado is a 10+ point UNDERDOG for this game. Colorado is EXPECTED to lose. Frankly, given Hawkins' road record I would be much more surprised at a Colorado victory than a Colorado defeat.

No, this is not a game where CU fans will be upset with a loss.

Lose at home to Hawaii next week though, THAT'S a different story.

I don't think so. Colorado is a 10+ point UNDERDOG for this game. Colorado is EXPECTED to lose. Frankly, given Hawkins' road record I would be much more surprised at a Colorado victory than a Colorado defeat.

No, this is not a game where CU fans will be upset with a loss.

Lose at home to Hawaii next week though, THAT'S a different story.

I will be upset with a loss ... I may not explode but if CU does stupid **** like going for 4th down in any quarter other than the 4th, having 100 yds of penalties, special teams meltdowns, putting Cody in ... stuff like that then certainly I will have my own meltdown & you will know it.

I actually guessed that right.

I remembered that we had the awful upset loss to Baylor at home and that Hawk was .500 against them.

Getting the win against Baylor this season is one of our most important games on the schedule. I've developed a hate for them in 2010. I just want to see us put them down in football and basketball. Then I'll put it away, move on to the Pac-12, and they can return to irrelevancy in my mind. But until then... HATE.

cfb21.jpg

REP me you mother****ing bitches.....
I just knew it. ****ing Coach Juicebox Talkins is a ****ing embarrassment. Today's game was THE measuring stick and that stick should be shoved so far up Talkins' ass that it stabs him in the heart because that's what Talkins has done to me and Buff Nation.

I ****ing swear to God... all of the momentum gained in the off season has been burned to the ****ing ground. Bohn must feel two inches tall. Go to Cali and meet with numerous boosters/alumni, meet with Larry Scott and then watch his team look like ****. **** you Talkins I hope your house is ready to be put up for sale.

Brutal...

How ****ing brutal was that?! Way to ruin a good weekend in a beautiful city Hawkins.

Swear to God, I got on BART about 20 minutes after the game. The entire car was filled with Buff fans headed back to SF and the first thing this one couple (40's) says to me is, "Did you call Hawkins and tell him he's fired?".

I can not even describe to you the frustration that i'm feeling right now.

We deserve so much better than this. CU will travel in droves to almost every Pac12 location. We donate dollars and keep our season tickets even though we live out of state.

Hawk needs to go tomorrow morning. This is beyond ridiculous.

The only thing I'm happy about is the fact that Bohn could see how well we traveled for this game and how we were shat on.

Tired.

Back