What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Rallying Time

Got my tix today. Hope the place is hoppin' on Wednesday.

Looks like tickets are selling pretty well. I just tried to get sideline seats on the AD website, and it told me that none were available. Best Available as of right now are the bleacher seats in the north corners and end.

Last edited:
the best revenge and the best response to our snub will be for the buffs to absolutely smoke the competition throughout the NIT...

and i don't mean just win games...

i mean rip the competition new assholes

i mean take our anger to another level and show NO ****ING MERCY

i'm not talking about 10 point final score differential...WENEEDTOGET****INGMEAN AND KICK SOME****INGASS!!!!

SHOW THOSE ASSHOLES IN COLUMBUS OHIO AND TEXAS THE LEVEL OF DICKSTAIN THEY TRULY ARE!!!!

:gobuffs: :gobuffs: :gobuffs: :gobuffs: :gobuffs: :gobuffs: :gobuffs: :gobuffs: :gobuffs:

We all need to vent and bitch and moan and kick small creatures (like KSU fans) today. We got ****ed. Period.

But tomorrow, we need to rally. The team needs us. As much pain/anger/disappointment we're feeling, they're feeling it times 100. So let's sell out the games for the NIT. Let's rock the Foam Dome. The students are on spring break, so we're all going to have to pick up the slack for the students who have been amazing this year.

I'm going to do everything I can to be at every home game the rest of the year. Who's with me?

CU = 69!

This^^, and rep to you, sir.

I understand some folks need to vent. Get it over with and get on. If we expect the team to, we need to and the sooner the better. Everything I've read from Tad Boyle has me convinced this guy is the right guy. He knows CU got jobbed but he also knows there is a tournament to be played starting Wed.

As a New Yorker I've already bought my tix for March 29 and March 31.

Fight, fight, fightfightfight...

Back