What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ralphie V - Retired - Thanks, Blackout!

Hmm. I think it was the ****braska game where she was so fast one of the handlers went down and got dragged a bit. Looked painful.
There's nothing wrong with Ralphie. She has just upped her game. Enough of these 3* handlers. We need 4 and 5* handlers that can run 4.37+. We're not just talking the 100 yard dash, we're talking handling speed, always running clockwise.

Who recruits these handlers? Maybe we need a bigger budget to get quality recruiters. I bet we don't recruit SEC effectively. There should be 4* handlers down there with very little competition for their services. I mean really, nobody's running with tigers. Bulldogs are slow, The tide...who needs a handler for that?!

No, Ralphie is just fine. We just need more talent in the handler department.

It was probably hand timed. If laser timed, she could run one more time.

Sad to see her head to pasture but she was a great representative for the university. Bring Back the Blanket! Maybe the new one will get to wear one with a blanket of Roses.

Where did you see that?
My peeps.

Who am I kidding? I ain’t got no peeps. It was in today’s Post. They interviewed the head Buffalo hauncho, John Graves.

The article stated, “The Hope is that the successor to Ralphie V will be ready to make its regular season Folsom Field run for the Buff’s first home game of 2020, on September 12 against Fresno State - if not sooner. “

My peeps.

Who am I kidding? I ain’t got no peeps. It was in today’s Post. They interviewed the head Buffalo hauncho, John Graves.

The article stated, “The Hope is that the successor to Ralphie V will be ready to make its regular season Folsom Field run for the Buff’s first home game of 2020, on September 12 against Fresno State - if not sooner. “

Great!!

Back