What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ralphie's Run

LWoodCoug17

How much time before kickoff does Ralphie run out?

Excited for a crazy game this weekend. Think the Cougs win, but definitely in a shootout. Looking at this board, you guys seem really low on your DBs. Only two years after studs all over the field. What happened there?

Excited for a crazy game this weekend. Think the Cougs win, but definitely in a shootout. Looking at this board, you guys seem really low on your DBs. Only two years after studs all over the field. What happened there?
Good question considering our coach is the "DB whisperer.":D

Crisp autumn game at Folsom, favored to win...you’ll have a good time.

...but I hope 1/3 of those things doesn’t come true.

Ralphie leads the Buffs onto the field from their tunnel, and does a u-shaped run, the final leg of which is charging down the visitors’ sideline directly toward the visitors tunnel. Which is awesome. One or more of his (yeah yeah I know Ralphie’s female, leave me alone) handlers usually eats **** on the run too, that’s pretty entertaining as well.

Last edited:
Very excited for the game and the trip! Hoping the weather stays clear for the game, but actually colder this week in Pullman than Boulder, so good prep there.

So is the run like 10 minutes before kick? Like 5 minutes?

Very excited for the game and the trip! Hoping the weather stays clear for the game, but actually colder this week in Pullman than Boulder, so good prep there.

I'd say be in your seats by 1:15. You'll see her run twice-she runs after halftime too.

Co

Correct. About 8 minutes. To be safe, be 20 mins ahead. On the west side, you can walk all the way down to field level and hang over the rail as ralphie comes down the home stretch. Popular place for viewing the best mascot in sports.

Co

Correct. About 8 minutes. To be safe, be 20 mins ahead. On the west side, you can walk all the way down to field level and hang over the rail as ralphie comes down the home stretch. Popular place for viewing the best mascot in sports.
Thanks!

Co

Yeah the visitor's section is right by where he finishes the home stretch.

Crisp autumn game at Folsom, favored to win...you’ll have a good time.

...but I hope 1/3 of those things doesn’t come true.

Ralphie leads the Buffs onto the field from their tunnel, and does a u-shaped run, the final leg of which is charging down the visitors’ sideline directly toward the visitors tunnel. Which is awesome. One or more of his (yeah yeah I know Ralphie’s female, leave me alone) handlers usually eats **** on the run too, that’s pretty entertaining as well.
Did you just assumer Ralphie's gender? TR.......TRIG........TRIGGERED!

I think it's safe to assume the handlers have zero interest in trying to handle a male buffalo. More than a little bit of difference in size, regardless of how Ralphie identifies..

upload_2018-11-6_13-50-52.jpeg

Back