What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Random Pac-12 PG Discussion

I never said he was the best at his position. In my opinion, Wright is the best P12 pg. I would exclude Young from the discussion as he's not a point guard and because this coming season he won't log a minute as pg (with the way their roster is). NWG, McConnell, Randle, Booker are all pretty much a toss-up.

Cat fans really are insecure about everything.

You mention one of their players isn't the best at their respective position and they all come running over looking for a fight.

I never said he was the best at his position. In my opinion, Wright is the best P12 pg. I would exclude Young from the discussion as he's not a point guard and because this coming season he won't log a minute as pg (with the way their roster is). NWG, McConnell, Randle, Booker are all pretty much a toss-up.

Didn't mean you. You are the only rational one that comes over here.

TJ is widely considered one of the best defensive PGs in the nation. Plus he can actually play D without assaulting the other player like Craft.

Either way they both look like Neo-Brothers.

TJ is widely considered one of the best defensive PGs in the nation. Plus he can actually play D without assaulting the other player like Craft.

I don't think anyone's arguing that he's not a great college player. We're arguing that he's not the best Pac-12 player, let alone college player, at his position.

I don't think anyone's arguing that he's not a great college player. We're arguing that he's not the best Pac-12 player, let alone college player, at his position.

Nik let him change the argument so he doesnt have to deal with trying to rationalize his original assertion.

Back