What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

REAL Alamo Bowl Roll Call

In. My daughter and I are going. There is a good chance I'll have two extra tickets. I'll let y'all know. Daughter told me two friends were going, I reserved the tix, then I found out they are not going.

I'm torn on the Buff Bash. It sounds a little cheesy the way they advertise it.

In. My daughter and I are going. There is a good chance I'll have two extra tickets. I'll let y'all know. Daughter told me two friends were going, I reserved the tix, then I found out they are not going.

I'm torn on the Buff Bash. It sounds a little cheesy the way they advertise it.
you want to sing the fight song and drink beer with buffs, it's a good place to be.

Buff Bash, Pat O'Briens, and Rosario's are up on the RoadWarriors Android mobile app so you guys can easily find them when you are in SA. Anything else you want to add? Anyone want to post their tailgate so people know where to pregame?

Any worthwhile towns to stay in to break up the drive back(and nurse my hangover)?
You can hit the Cadillac Ranch in Amarillo...

Amarillo also has the second largest canyon in North America with great hiking, mountain biking, etc in Palo Duro, not the best for a hangover, but a good one day stop.

I signed up for the Bash. I figure it's only $40 for two and keeps options open.

You can hit the Cadillac Ranch in Amarillo...

Amarillo also has the second largest canyon in North America with great hiking, mountain biking, etc in Palo Duro, not the best for a hangover, but a good one day stop.

Haha, I used to drive a '72 Coup DeVille. This was in the early 90's. By far the ugliest car of the thousands in the STK parking lots back then. Smooooth.

Added Lockhart to the map on our android app so you guys could find the bbq capital of Texas while in town. Let us know if you would like us to add any other events our tailgates. Go Buffs!

Attachments

• screenshot1.png
    screenshot1.png
    399.8 KB · Views: 4
Has anyone stayed or is planning on staying at the El Tropicano Riverwalk Hotel?

Haven't been to San Antonio since basic training 18 years ago.

Has anyone stayed or is planning on staying at the El Tropicano Riverwalk Hotel?

I've stayed there before. It's within walking distance to the River Walk, and the lobby is sort of a fun flashback to the 60s.

In plus the Mrs. Skier. Where are y'all sitting? Section 311 for me.

Staying at the Grand Hyatt on the 29th and then heading to Austin to visit family for New Years.
We are staying at the same place, the Grand Hyatt Riverwalk? Looked really close to the stadium easy to walk to!!

I'm staying there. It was the best option for distance/price I could find. Hope it's decent with many buffs fans.

im in +3 for the bash as well....hope it is a bash and not some hob knob convention because our group will already be well on our way upon arrival.......

I wish I could go but I get my son the 2nd half of the parenting plan this year. Ill definitely be watching, proud of these guys. I asked but it didn't go well so why push it.

Not necessarily. It seems a little contrived to me. I'll see if we can get together with a few of the Texas allbuffers and put something together in my hotel parking lot. My hotel is right next to the Alamodome.
Sackman! Let us know if you want us to post the tailgate on our app so other buff fans can easily find it. Go Buffs!

Our map is preloaded with events and places you guys have been talking about over the past few weeks! Download the app if you guys want easy access to all the activity and let us know if you want us to add anything. Go Buffs!

Attachments

• 3720972411098442478?account_id=4.png
    3720972411098442478?account_id=4.png
    616 KB · Views: 5
Our map is preloaded with events and places you guys have been talking about over the past few weeks! Download the app if you guys want easy access to all the activity and let us know if you want us to add anything. Go Buffs!

Link to the app? Or name of it?

On the way down in the AM. Looking forward to this. Many too many years in the making.

Back