What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Rec Center Renovation

If you look through the glass in the building by ralphies head you can see 2 pools. Competition pools would be inside. Especially for boulder.

That is where the existing pools are and are half sized. Don't think those will change.

We need a fulltime mod that follows you around stamping threads as NSFW. I nominate DBT.

Seconded!
While I am honored that I am held in such high regard, sadly, my other duties will not allow me the time to look for questionable photographs which could potentially threaten the jobs of those looking at them and also muddy the minds of our youth, such as 'tini and Flounder. But thanks for your consideration. :smile2:

Last edited:
While I am honored that I am held in such high regard, sadly, my other duties will not allow me the time to look for questionable photographs which muddy the minds of our youth, such as 'tini and Flounder. But thanks for your consideration. :smile2:

What if we threw in the ability to make L Buff's sig line whatever you wanted? Hmmm?

While I am honored that I am held in such high regard, sadly, my other duties will not allow me the time to look for questionable photographs which could potentially threaten the jobs of those looking at them and also muddy the minds of our youth, such as 'tini and Flounder. But thanks for your consideration. :smile2:

Not man enough to moderate me!

I swam in that pool back in the mid-70's. Way back then, CU did have a swimming team in the Big 8. I know I would go to swimming meets as well as gymnastics. Saw some future Olympians on gymnastics--not on CU's team.

The rec center back then was controversial because (I was told) the students had no say it what was built and students paid for it in their fees. I wasn't a student there when all that happened but friends told me that was how it went down.

Is the ice rink still open?

I swam in that pool back in the mid-70's. Way back then, CU did have a swimming team in the Big 8. I know I would go to swimming meets as well as gymnastics. Saw some future Olympians on gymnastics--not on CU's team.

The rec center back then was controversial because (I was told) the students had no say it what was built and students paid for it in their fees. I wasn't a student there when all that happened but friends told me that was how it went down.

Is the ice rink still open?
Ice rink is still open but it is the biggest problem. The ice leaks into the womens locker room and the floor can't hold a full sized zamboni. It is probably the single most important renovation that will happen.

Back