What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Recruiting Forum Reminder

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
We have a lot more activity this year with The Rise being real and the Buffs one of the best stories in college football this season.

With that traffic, not everyone is aware that this forum is much more heavily moderated than the rest of Allbuffs.

The reason for this is simple: if you were a recruit or a friend/parent/coach/sibling/advisor to a recruit, one of the things you would do is google your/his name.

The admins do a great job with the indexing and SEO stuff, so the recruit's profile thread often comes up within the first page or two for someone CU has offered.

Beyond that, if the recruit is interested in CU it is likely that this forum will be found. This is the main message board for CU sports that anyone can access without a subscription.

So, given the above and being fans of CU, the last thing any of us are volunteering our time for here is to do stuff that would harm the Buffs. We also want to make sure that visitors to the site can read up on a recruit with on-topic information and discussion.

Here are the basic rules for a recruit's thread and this forum in general:

1. Stay on topic. Quick joke is fine, but move on and move back to the topic.
2. Criticisms should be limited to real things: height, size, arm strength, level of competition, offer list, etc. (no personal attacks, especially).
3. Not the place to air your grievances about a coach, administrator or something else about CU.

I'm posting this tonight because I have an early flight in the morning and probably won't be on the board much until Friday. Police yourselves. Mods will get pissy if they have to do any actual work.

Stop Burrito brutality now!
858c43bc5c036d49bd8a6aa34fb39fe4.jpg

Last edited:
Inasmuch as I have been banished to the Island two or three times this year - thanks for the reminder Nik.

1. It's a very good thing for us that Nik is leaving. New commit guarantee.
2. It's a very bad thing for all of you that I need to step up and moderate more while he's gone.

So it was Darth who sent one of my Newman posts into cyber space? Figures.

1. It's a very good thing for us that Nik is leaving. New commit guarantee.
2. It's a very bad thing for all of you that I need to step up and moderate more while he's gone.

WTF were you guys doing today? Just got back to my hotel and online... don't see a new commitment. I mean, good job on Monday & Tuesday but this humpday slacking is not acceptable. :p

WTF were you guys doing today? Just got back to my hotel and online... don't see a new commitment. I mean, good job on Monday & Tuesday but this humpday slacking is not acceptable. :p
What the hell - get the **** off of here! You're the problem, stay the **** away from this site if you want more commitments.

Just like you can't check your work email when you're on vacation and still expect a BJ, you can't check allbuffs while you're on a trip and still expect a commitment.

What the hell - get the **** off of here! You're the problem, stay the **** away from this site if you want more commitments.

Just like you can't check your work email when you're on vacation and still expect a BJ, you can't check allbuffs while you're on a trip and still expect a commitment.
Wouldn't make any difference. Kyle's too busy sucking off Bloomington.

Back