What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Recruiting Weekend 12/16-12/18

And a good opportunity to mention to anyone who doesn't know what Barzil is.

Drop a few bucks, a year will cost you less than a pizza and a beer someplace, and support the site.

For this you get access to Barzil with much deeper and more current information, you support the site, and you get rid of all the ads plus some other benefits.

Honestly if you are even a casual Buff fan it's crazy cheap for what you get.
Hokiehead will need to see the Barzil Business Plan, board members annual income and ROI KPI's.

Drop a few bucks, a year will cost you less than a pizza and a beer someplace, and support the site.

For this you get access to Barzil with much deeper and more current information, you support the site, and you get rid of all the ads plus some other benefits.

I think I was in Barzil at one time but my subscription ran out. Where do i go to subscribe again?

Barzil and Brazil have much in common,
quasi-authoritarian state with unbelievable tits an ass.

also I heard @Darth Snow is running a mini-promotion where if you sign up directly with him, in his DM box, he will do pro bono work for you for the next 3 years. It’s honestly the best deal you can find in sports.

just make sure to ask @Darth Snow in his private messages For more details. If you tell him flounder sent you I can guarantee he’ll also throw in a Pocket Buffalussy.

also I heard @Darth Snow is running a mini-promotion where if you sign up directly with him, in his DM box, he will do pro bono work for you for the next 3 years. It’s honestly the best deal you can find in sports.

just make sure to ask @Darth Snow in his private messages For more details. If you tell him flounder sent you I can guarantee he’ll also throw in a Pocket Buffalussy.
Nice attempt at humor, but
its a no from me dawg GIF

Actually I was thinking I might need to hire Darth because of my oldest daughter's scumbag boyfriend.

If he shows up on my property I will probably need a good defense attorney.

Actually I was thinking I might need to hire Darth because of my oldest daughter's scumbag boyfriend.

He’s the best Colorado has to offer!

And your avatar is no longer a swirl of poop

Last edited:
FYI, Barzil has the visitor list for this weekend. It will stay there (as will discussion of people on that list that haven't publicly announced their intent to visit) until the weekend begins.

That list is ****ing incredible. That is is all.
That’s like….ERECTION, then…

1671062815314.gif

Easier to dispose of the problem, then help organize the search party. Just sayin

When do they start rolling in? Today or tomorrow? Do they have them broken up into groups?
Lots of kids that will need to get some persona attention, curious how that will all work out.

Back