What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Reissue Mobile tickets no longer available?

GoBuffs!!

Club Member
Club Member
I have been re-issuing my tickets (football) to my phone, then just scan the phone when I get to the gate, and this was awesome. But now it is making me print the ticket. Did I miss something on why this is no longer allowed, it was incredibly helpful.

I don't remember being able to do a mobile scan for basketball last year - only paper.

I have been re-issuing my tickets (football) to my phone, then just scan the phone when I get to the gate, and this was awesome. But now it is making me print the ticket. Did I miss something on why this is no longer allowed, it was incredibly helpful.

Not sure if this helps, but based on the fact that they introduced the Mobile Pass for MBB this year (and were already using ReplyBuy), there shouldn't be any reason they *can't* scan your e-ticket on your phone at the gate, but you might have to convince the person scanning tickets to try it, depending on the current policy.

Found this from 2016/2017 which seems to be saying you're fine, as long as you're using the primary e-ticket at the door:
NOTE: We do not permit photocopies, scans, or pictures of hard tickets to be used to gain entry into any of our venues or events.

Not sure if this helps, but based on the fact that they introduced the Mobile Pass for MBB this year (and were already using ReplyBuy), there shouldn't be any reason they *can't* scan your e-ticket on your phone at the gate, but you might have to convince the person scanning tickets to try it, depending on the current policy.

Found this from 2016/2017 which seems to be saying you're fine, as long as you're using the primary e-ticket at the door:

I have done this before in a pinch, and it sucked, took forever to get it to work. But they can do it.

I don't remember being able to do a mobile scan for basketball last year - only paper.
I wasn't able to do it with basketball last year either. But now I cannot do it for football either.

*probably should have put this in the football forum, but oh well, football sucks and its basketball season

Back