What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Roll call - ASU.

Here's your index of terms:

Booze = Makers, Buffalo Trace, Sapphire, Cuervo, Jack, Bulleit, Grey Goose or Ketel - one bottle is fine.
Mixer = coke, diet coke, sprite, tonic water - Bring 3 2L bottles. Not of each. Total (one coke, one sprite, etc.)
grill = burgers, brats, hot dogs or something unusual that can be cooked on a grill.
buns = hot dog and hamburber buns, bring 16 of each.
Beer = beer. Just don't bring crappy beer. If you bring IPA, be prepared to drink it yourself.
Side = chips, dip, potato salad, guac, macaroni salad, bean dip, salsa. Pick 2 or three.
Dessert = cookies, brownies.

Assignments:

Skiddy: Booze
BCS: Chicken (it's become standard fare)
Burrito: grill
DPLY: Booze
Spiff: Booze
Nik: Side
Darth: Side
Ralphie Speaks: Mixer, buns
Teets: Mixer, buns
El Gringo: Beer
Rugged: side
HG: beer
DBT: Dessert
Superbuff: Dessert

Oh, and Timmy is the recipient of the tickets for this game along with DPLY. He hasn't responded to the drawing thread, so I don't know if he'll show up or not. If he doesn't, the tickets will be sold.

Oh, and Timmy is the recipient of the tickets for this game along with DPLY. He hasn't responded to the drawing thread, so I don't know if he'll show up or not. If he doesn't, the tickets will be sold.

Ah ****! I'm coming out there next week, not this weekend! And I never win anything...

I'm losing/lost my mind. I could've sworn I just posted this. I'm now in +3. Daughter and her friend and friend's dad.

So, I'm supposed to bring dessert? Like a pie or something? Ice cream? Beer?

I got a pair of unused tics - sec 118 behind CU bench. Face value.

Will be at Sackygate. PM if interested.

Here's your index of terms:

Booze = Makers, Buffalo Trace, Sapphire, Cuervo, Jack, Bulleit, Grey Goose or Ketel - one bottle is fine.
Mixer = coke, diet coke, sprite, tonic water - Bring 3 2L bottles. Not of each. Total (one coke, one sprite, etc.)
grill = burgers, brats, hot dogs or something unusual that can be cooked on a grill.
buns = hot dog and hamburber buns, bring 16 of each.
Beer = beer. Just don't bring crappy beer. If you bring IPA, be prepared to drink it yourself.
Side = chips, dip, potato salad, guac, macaroni salad, bean dip, salsa. Pick 2 or three.
Dessert = cookies, brownies.

Assignments:

I'm losing/lost my mind. I could've sworn I just posted this. I'm now in +3. Daughter and her friend and friend's dad.

So, I'm supposed to bring dessert? Like a pie or something? Ice cream? Beer?

Looking for 3 tickets. Skiddy, I might be interested if I can't find 3 together.

Typed with thumbs.

[MENTION=8]sackman[/MENTION] what time you getting there?

Great tailgate, Sacky! It was fun meeting a bunch of you for the first time and putting faces to names. Even you ugly mofos (you know who you are!).

Love the new spot, too. Lots of space, good opportunities to interact with other tailgating groups, grass/sidewalk combo. I don't think there's a better spot to tailgate on campus. If you get there early enough, the band is practicing.

16716_10202673874634936_7698454264157300850_n.jpg

Back