What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Roll Call - nebraska

sackman

Hates the Counting Crows.
Club Member
Expecting a huge turnout for this game and this tailgate. Wouldn’t surprise me if we had over 50 people show up.

Fair warning, if you’re wearing red, don’t bother coming by. We will throw **** at you. Seriously.

So, who is coming to the tailgate?

In, +2. Not going to be preparing tacos this week. Most likely only drinking as well, but can bring whatever is needed. We have plans for breakfast at Koenig event.

Is beer allowed on the campus parking lots? Stupid question I know, but havent tailgated in Boulder for a while.

Assignments:

Huge: booze, chips/dip
BCS: grill items, soda
Unleash: soda & buns
Bufffanatic: chips & dip, beer
Ocho: beer, desserts
Darth: beer
Trufflesauce: grill items, chips, booze, desserts
Buffsrock85: booze
Buffs: grill items, chips
4bienemy: grill items, buns
B3: chips, dip, soda.

We set up on the north edge of Farrand Field. White Ford Explorer. Near the Farrand bandshell. Gray tent. Allbuffs flag.

We will get there sometime between 9:00 and 9:30.

If you plain coming but didn’t make the roll call, please pick one of the following items for each of your party (if you have three people coming, pick three items from the list, get it?):

Grill items
Buns
Beer
Booze
Chips/dip
Soda (2-liter bottles generally work best. Coke, Diet Coke, sprite, tonic)
Deserts (cookies and brownies are perfect).

Once again, this looks like it will be a very big tailgate this week. In addition to you guys, I have some old fraternity brothers who will probably show up, and a bunch of guys in town for a bachelor party. Plus the folks who just randomly show up. I’m guessing we will have at least 40 people there,if not more. We can handle the crowds. We have lots of space.

**** Nebraska. Go Buffs!

Assignments:

We set up on the north edge of Farrand Field. White Ford Explorer. Near the Farrand bandshell. Gray tent. Allbuffs flag.

If you plain coming but didn’t make the roll call, please pick one of the following items for each of your party (if you have three people coming, pick three items from the list, get it?):

Grill items
Buns
Beer
Booze
Chips/dip

Once again, this looks like it will be a very big tailgate this week. In addition to you guys, I have some old fraternity brothers who will probably show up, and a bunch of guys in town for a bachelor party. Plus the folks who just randomly show up. I’m guessing we will have at least 40 people there,if not more. We can handle the crowds. We have lots of space.

**** Nebraska. Go Buffs!

IPA’s it is!

Assignments:

Grill items
Buns
Beer
Booze
Chips/dip

**** Nebraska. Go Buffs!
Perhaps someone should be designated to bring balloons? Will there be some sort of tent in order that they may be filled in a discrete manner?

Dessert beer counts as a "dessert", right!?... Looking forward to it! Planning on being there by 11:30 after the breakfast/wine/beer open bar pregame event. :D

I don’t even know what anyone likes. My buddy works for Budweiser and I think he was just grabbing some ****ty bud light 12 packs.
Since he works for Bud, he should be able to bring some of these beers instead.
  • Michelob
  • Rolling Rock
  • Shock Top
  • LandShark Lager

Not my tailgate, obviously, and I can’t make it this game; however, I feel as though Kamel might be a quality addition to this group. No way he and 87 to Infinity don’t become besties.

Back