What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Roll call - Cal, Sept 10.

I was pretty happy Tini didn't show up

Did anyone else's tailgate get harassed by the cops re: alcohol?

At about 10:30 we had 7 sheriffs shutting down tailgates and confiscating booze in our area, claiming there was some memo that went out that there would be no booze allowed. After about 30 minutes, the event staff finally set them straight and they left. It was weird.

Thanks, sacky.

Fantastic tailgate. They just keep getting bigger and better.

With that many people there, it makes me more reluctant to holla at those youngins walking around. Don't want people to think I actually creep on freshman chicks, just that I talk about doing it.

With that many people there, it makes me more reluctant to holla at those youngins walking around. Don't want people to think I actually creep on freshman chicks, just that I talk about doing it.

Nothing creepy about holla'ing at younger women. Just make sure you aren't wearing your beer goggles.

I'm 7 years older than my wife. I'm pretty sure had I not holla'd at her, she might have hooked up with some 35 year old soccer fan.

Nothing creepy about holla'ing at younger women. Just make sure you aren't wearing your beer goggles.

I'm 7 years older than my wife. I'm pretty sure had I not holla'd at her, she might have hooked up with some 25 year old soccer fan.
fify and she did last night

I was pretty happy Tini didn't show up

Did anyone else's tailgate get harassed by the cops re: alcohol?

At about 10:30 we had 7 sheriffs shutting down tailgates and confiscating booze in our area, claiming there was some memo that went out that there would be no booze allowed. After about 30 minutes, the event staff finally set them straight and they left. It was weird.

Did they give it back? Cops were certainly out in force on Saturday.

Did they give it back? Cops were certainly out in force on Saturday.

They didn't take any of our stuff. I don't think they actually took anybody's booze. They were, as you say, out in force. In a classic example of the left hand not knowing what the right hand was doing, they were running around asking people if they got the e-mail from the AD saying that no alcohol would be allowed. "Ummmmm, no. We didn't get that e-mail. Nobody did, except for maybe you."

We're in a great spot, and the parking lady who guards the gate next to our spot saw what was going on and called in to the CUPD, who came out immediately and told the cops to back off. I think this was just a case of a few overzealous cops trying to make themselves feel important. One of the cops was a female, and kinda hot. Just sayin'.

Pictures? Of the tailgate, not the female cop, though that's cool too.

Thanks Sacky for hosting, nice to meet a few more Allbuffers each time I come. Never seen the 'Gate so big before.

Brunette with a ponytail? She was doing traffic duty at Colorado and Folsom during the game.

That fits the description, but I don't know for sure if it was the same person. If I had been thinking straight, I would have asked to take her picture. Of course, that might have gotten me in trouble. Having her slap the cuffs on might not have been such a terrible experience.

It was great to see you guys again this year, my dad and I really enjoyed the trip to Colorado. It was beautiful, and the weather couldn't have been better. Thanks again for setting it up Sackman. Unfortunately, both games I've been to lately have been last second losses to the "bears."

Luckily, however, the only person I injured this weekend was myself. We hiked ~18 miles over two days in Rocky Mountain N.P., plus several more in Boulder on Saturday. Now I can hardly move my legs.

As always, it was hard to leave Colorado. Hopefully I'll find employment up there and make the move soon. Next time I'll bring cupcakes.

We didn't see a ton of large wildlife in the park, but we did see this big elk and his family. I was prepared to tackle him - he was staring us down...

elk.jpg

Some pictures. Please don't identify anyone unless they give you permission

297751_10100389828587283_10211605_54947728_191182871_n.jpg

314821_10100389828896663_10211605_54947733_92601292_n.jpg

311081_10100389829530393_10211605_54947736_2142645008_n.jpg

It was great to see you guys again this year, my dad and I really enjoyed the trip to Colorado. It was beautiful, and the weather couldn't have been better. Thanks again for setting it up Sackman. Unfortunately, both games I've been to lately have been last second losses to the "bears."

Luckily, however, the only person I injured this weekend was myself. We hiked ~18 miles over two days in Rocky Mountain N.P., plus several more in Boulder on Saturday. Now I can hardly move my legs.

As always, it was hard to leave Colorado. Hopefully I'll find employment up there and make the move soon. Next time I'll bring cupcakes.

We didn't see a ton of large wildlife in the park, but we did see this big elk and his family. I was prepared to tackle him - he was staring us down...

View attachment 7368

It was nice meeting you!

Some pictures. Please don't identify anyone unless they give you permission

297751_10100389828587283_10211605_54947728_191182871_n.jpg

314821_10100389828896663_10211605_54947733_92601292_n.jpg

311081_10100389829530393_10211605_54947736_2142645008_n.jpg

I dont see me..

Dio, Do you mind if I steal a couple of these for my facebook 2011 CU football album? thanks (I wont identify or tag people in them on there)

Back