What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Roll Call - Colorado State

sackman

Hates the Counting Crows.
Club Member
The tailgate will be in Lot C this year. I usually try to set up along the Norheast part of the lot. The lots open 4 hours prior to kickoff, so I'll get there around 2:00.

This is the roll call for the tailgate only. If you're going to the game, but not coming to the tailgate, that's great but I don't care.

I'll have assignments out a day or two ahead of time.

Who's coming to the tailgate?

Edit: change of lot.

Last edited:
This thing on?

Slight change of plans: we will be in lot C. As far north and as far west as we can get.

Sitting at 8-ish right now, plus the regular hangers on that always show up. Sort of surprising, but the CSU game is a different animal, for sure.

And here are your assignments:

BCS: chicken, chips & dip
Darth: booze, desserts
El Gringo: booze
WSP: beer
FIB: soda, chips
Ocho: tacos, beer.

I'll be making chicken wings. This stuff, along with the other folks who typically show up, should keep us fed and liquored up.

I have a tent that's on it's last legs that I'll put up and I should be receiving a new allbuffs flag that I'll put up on the flagpole to help people find us.

Can't wait to see you all again.

I probably should have posted here in addition to the ticket drawing thread but I will be there in the 3-4 range with a +1. Still trying to determine how long we'll be able to stick around but what should I bring for ticket 'payment'? @sackman

I probably should have posted here in addition to the ticket drawing thread but I will be there in the 3-4 range with a +1. Still trying to determine how long we'll be able to stick around but what should I bring for ticket 'payment'? @sackman
Cool!

Bring some beer and chips.

Late entry, I did not think I was going to be able to make it in time, but work let us go early. What do you need me to bring?

In the northwest corner of C and don't see an allbuffs flag. Anyone know what I should be looking for?

Flag is stuck in traffic on the bus. It won't be left on the bus, however.

Back