What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Roll Call - CSU, Aug 29.

Really sorry I can't make this as I'll be in Junction. I'll be back for all the games at Folsom. The new tailgate location @ Farrand is frickkin awesome!!!

In with one. I'll still have to log some time at a work buddy's gate, but will be at Sacky's for my first AB gate.

parking tips for those without a pass?

If I didn't have a pass fo the game, I'd consider parking at the big Baptist Church a couple blocks north of the Stadium. It's less than a mile away from the stadium, and the parking lot is enormous. That's where I park when I go to a Bronco game (which hasn't been for several years, but I digress).

You could also probably park at the Pepsi Center or Elich's.

In with one. I'll still have to log some time at a work buddy's gate, but will be at Sacky's for my first AB gate.

Pepsi center should be $15 and Austria should be $10. You can also take the west line rail to the stadium. (Park at colorado mills or something)

Pepsi center should be $15 and Austria should be $10. You can also take the west line rail to the stadium. (Park at colorado mills or something)

That's one hell of a long walk. I think I'd pay the extra $5 to park at Pepsi Center.

Park by Duo or Linger, have fun early, then go to game. It's a bit of a walk, but not terrible.

Park by Duo or Linger, have fun early, then go to game. It's a bit of a walk, but not terrible.
thanks -- had to look up both. Linger: "Mortuary turned eclectic eatery" sounds very intriguing, but 1.5 miles walking each way. That's pushing Mags' bitchy about walking because hokiehead is too cheap to pay $10 for parking limit. Also, I don't have the full run-down (yet) on how Sackygate works, but I assume at minimum there will be space on the grill for me to cook some brats, so I shouldn't need dinner.

That's one hell of a long walk. I think I'd pay the extra $5 to park at Pepsi Center.

Holy awesome auto correct. Can anyone recommend a nice hotel in Austria? Perhaps a chateau?

Sacky can for the UMass game.

Just spoke with a buddy of mine. He thinks he has two Lot C passes. He will let me know. If that's the case, we'll swap with him and we'll be back in Lot C. I'll keep you all informed.

Assignments:

Snow: Booze, chips, dip.
Burrito: Beer, desserts
BCS: Chicken for grill
Superbuff: Chips, hamburger & hot dog buns
FIB: Booze, Chips, Dip
Montana: Beer
Buffnik: Meat for grill
Ruffbuff: Beer, buns
Wispy: Soda, mixers, booze
Buffherd: Booze, side dish
Hokie - Side dish, Soda.
Buffcat: Beer, meat for grill.

That should get us all pretty well polluted and full prior to the game. If anybody else wants to come along, just pick something from the following list of items: Beer, chips, dip, soda, booze, meat for the grill, desserts.

I'll be there as close to 3:00 PM as possible. I still don't have verification of the lot C pass, so for now, we're still looking at lot E. I'm pretty confident that pass will come through though. Be sure to check this thread for confirmation.

If you get into Lot C, I will set up next to you. If that happens, we will be doing burgers on my grill. And the beer!

I'll stop by and hang out. I'll be on my own for this one. I probably won't be able to get there until 5:30 or so.

What kind of beer and both hot dog and hamburger buns?

Whatever kind of beer you like, and both kinds of buns. Thanks.

(and feel free to avoid IPAs, but I'm sure there will be somebody who will drink that sh*t).

Lot C is confirmed!

We will do everything we can to set up on the West side of Lot C, as far North as possible. Brad will be coming by at about 4:00 so we'll try to get a spot saved for him, too.

Back