What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

ROLL CALL - CSU game. Aug 30.

Now that one mod has already been a dick to you, I figure another can give you the answer. The guy who throws the tailgates HATES IPAS. I mean, hates. Which is dumb, but he's a loveable type anyway.

Also, if you are 35 or over, IPAs give you a nasty headache if you have too many.
Goose Island IPA is my go to as it generally does not give me a headache regardless of volume consumed.

I hope to be there +2. I have tried in the past but haven't been able to find Sackygate -- what should I look for in lot C? (aside from 35 year olds not drinking IPAs)

I hope to be there +2. I have tried in the past but haven't been able to find Sackygate -- what should I look for in lot C? (aside from 35 year olds not drinking IPAs)
White Ford Explorer in the NW corner of Lot C. Gray tent. Allbuffs flag.

And IPAs are pure crap. Lazy brewers throwing ever larger amounts of hops into the kettle so they can be more hoppy than the next guy. Like that makes beer good. Idiots.

I’ll make assignments on what to bring tomorrow. Check this thread for your assignment.

White Ford Explorer in the NW corner of Lot C. Gray tent. Allbuffs flag.

And IPAs are pure crap. Lazy brewers throwing ever larger amounts of hops into the kettle so they can be more hoppy than the next guy. Like that makes beer good. Idiots.

I’ll make assignments on what to bring tomorrow. Check this thread for your assignment.
Couldn't agree with you more, Sacky,,,couldn't agree with you more!

It’s a little murky as to who is actually coming, but here are the assignments:

Ocho - tacos, beer.
BCS - booze (dont leave it on the bus)
Stretch - something for the grill (brats are good, but if you want me to get creative, bring something interesting)
Snow - desserts
Mtn- booze
Unleash - soda, chips.

Ismith & Buffsrock85 - I don’tknow if you guys aren’t actually planning on being there or not. If so, bring some combination of beer, booze and food.

I’ll make chicken wings and I have something other folks coming who will also bring stuff.

If somebody wants to get truly creative, bring some lamb chops. I’ll grill em up real good.

It’s a little murky as to who is actually coming, but here are the assignments:

Ocho - tacos, beer.
BCS - booze (dont leave it on the bus)
Stretch - something for the grill (brats are good, but if you want me to get creative, bring something interesting)
Snow - desserts
Mtn- booze
Unleash - soda, chips.

Ismith & Buffsrock85 - I don’tknow if you guys aren’t actually planning on being there or not. If so, bring some combination of beer, booze and food.

I’ll make chicken wings and I have something other folks coming who will also bring stuff.

If somebody wants to get truly creative, bring some lamb chops. I’ll grill em up real good.

Sounds good. I was being a little facetious since everyone here hates me but we’ll see.

Some tips on what to bring and the regular protocols for the tailgates:

Booze: we need gin, bourbon and tequila.
Soda: coke, Diet Coke, sprite, tonic.
Beer: not IPAs - seriously, all joking aside, that **** gets dragged back and forth from the tailgates all year long. Same goes for hard cider and overly crafty beer. Don’t bring fruity beer. Don’t try to impress us with your sophisticated beer palate. Avery Stampede will be great if you can get your hands on some. I’m a fan of Lefthand Sawtooth Ale and Wibby Sunshine Helles. I don’t really drink much beer anymore, so don’t bring that stuff for my sake.
Grill items: brats, burgers, chicken, hot dogs - pretty much anything that can be grilled, I’ll cook it.
Desserts: cookies & brownies will work just fine.

Topics for discussion: anything goes but we avoid political discussions. We don’t need to be getting into fights at tailgates.

It’s going to be a great year. I can’t wait to see you all tomorrow.

Wish I could be there, unfortunately I'm in Grand Junction until Tuesday. Gave my ticket to my son, so he might drop by.

Got a last minute hall pass for tonight. Anyone have two extras? I'll bring good bourbon. Well, bourbon anyway.

Back