What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Roll call - CSU. Sept 1 at soul crushing gulag stadium

In +1 and if the dpd come I'll sacrifice myself for the AB community! Come rubber bullets or tear gas. Jk I'll long gone. My thoughts will be you though!
Remind me to park a safe distance away, I don't want my kids getting gassed or being hit by rubber bullets until they are at least in their teens.

BTW, I am looking for 3 more tickets for my sister and parents. Let me know if anyone has any, otherwise I will do the 4 for $100 deal.

I think I'll be there +1 but I'm not sure yet. I might lose my fan card and have to hang with ram fans for a bit. If I come I'll bring beer and maybe some Bombay for Sacky.

I think I'll be there +1 but I'm not sure yet. I might lose my fan card and have to hang with ram fans for a bit. If I come I'll bring beer and maybe some Bombay for Sacky.

Prepare to have trash thrown at you. I ventured over there last year and some 40 year old McDonalds cashier started talking sh!t. Poors

Prepare to have trash thrown at you. I ventured over there last year and some 40 year old McDonalds cashier started talking sh!t. Poors

This group is good and they keep the trash away but it still sucks. Most of the wife's family went to CSU and the few that went to CU don't care much for football.

WE will probably stop by and say hello. My kid has a baseball tourney that goes the entire weekend and will not know the SUnday schedule until Saturday games are complete.

Also need 1 ticket for my 6 year old. I have 4 but will need a 5th for this game so if somebody has an extra, let me know. Just need to get him into the game and he will sit with us.

WE will probably stop by and say hello. My kid has a baseball tourney that goes the entire weekend and will not know the SUnday schedule until Saturday games are complete.

Also need 1 ticket for my 6 year old. I have 4 but will need a 5th for this game so if somebody has an extra, let me know. Just need to get him into the game and he will sit with us.

Do you have a parking pass again? Did you want to meet up like we did last year and go in together?

Do you have a parking pass again? Did you want to meet up like we did last year and go in together?

I do have a pass and would love to connect but the baseball tourney my oldest is in limits my ability to commit. Not sure what time he will play on Sunday.

Nope

http://www.nfl.com/qs/allclear/index.jsp

Prohibited items include, but are not limited to: purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, non-approved seat cushions*, luggage of any kind, computer bags and camera bags or any bag larger than the permissible size.

All done in the name of "safety", to protect our sheeple from the dozens of terrorist attacks at stadiums launched from camera bags and purses, which have happened in the last few years, just like the TSA stopping hundreds of hi-jackings with their crotch-groping of grandmas, milfs and little kids........................................Oh wait!

Never mind!

Last edited:
I'm a daywalker so I need sunscreen. I guess it's cargo shorts for me that day. :lol:

So you met Cam the Ram himself?!

Look what you've done. You've hurts it's feelings.

colorado-state-rams-fan-sad.png

Sacky, we will probably not get by there this year. Oldest has a double header and the second game starts at 2:30 at Metzler in Castle Rock. Will be at the game minus him but not going to make it real early

Assignments:
Buffcat: Booze (No crappy stuff)
Slider - beer
BCS - Bring that garlic chicken. It's good. This may be a standby assignment until we get into the colder months.
El Gringo - Booze. I don't need to tell you to bring the good stuff, you know.
BC90 - Meat for the grill - burgers, brats, hot dogs, etc. And some Chips & dip. You've got a large party.
FIB (late arrival) - desserts.
Rugged - beer. I don't trust you to bring decent booze.
Buffherd - Veggie Tray, chips
Superbuff - Hamburger & hot dog buns. About 24 of each.
Wasian - Another large party - please bring meat for the grill (hot dogs, brats, burgers, something unusual if the mood strikes) - chips & dip.
Dply - beer

We will get there at noon. Lot C. I have the flagpole, but the allbuffs flag somehow got lost. I think I might have left it behind at the Utah game last year. Horribly embarassed by that. So we will have a regular black & gold CU Buffs flag.

Oh, and if you need to bring a backpack to carry stuff, we will store it in our car until the end of the game, when you can swing by and pick it up. I will be in the white Jeep Grand Cherokee this week. The van is not available.

What kind of beer is acceptable to you old folk? I can bring a bottle of liquor too since I'll be stopping by with 5 others, probably not for too long tho

Keystone Ice it is:smile2:. I'll bring 2 12 packs of something decent and then some Fireball or something

Assignments:
Buffcat: Booze (No crappy stuff)
Slider - beer
BCS - Bring that garlic chicken. It's good. This may be a standby assignment until we get into the colder months.
El Gringo - Booze. I don't need to tell you to bring the good stuff, you know.
BC90 - Meat for the grill - burgers, brats, hot dogs, etc. And some Chips & dip. You've got a large party.
FIB (late arrival) - desserts.
Rugged - beer. I don't trust you to bring decent booze.
Buffherd - Veggie Tray, chips
Wasian - Another large party - please bring meat for the grill (hot dogs, brats, burgers, something unusual if the mood strikes) - chips & dip.
Dply - beer

We will get there at noon. Lot C. I have the flagpole, but the allbuffs flag somehow got lost. I think I might have left it behind at the Utah game last year. Horribly embarassed by that. So we will have a regular black & gold CU Buffs flag.

Sorry Sackman, I don't think I was clear in my first post. I'll be attending the game but I wont be at the AB tailgate this year.

If anyone has one more extra ticket, please let me know. Thank you.

Assignments:

Sounds good, I plan on being there early. I'll be coming from up north if you need help hauling anything down there.

Back