What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Roll Call - Oregon. Oct 22. 1:30 PM Kickoff.

Just found out my child care can't come to the house until 11:30, so I'll be hella late to the gater. If anyone else is stopping by the store on the way in to get their stuff, can you grab the tortillas and chips for me and I'll bring cash to the gate to pay you back? If not, you'll have to wait a while for your jambalaya burritos.

Just found out my child care can't come to the house until 11:30, so I'll be hella late to the gater. If anyone else is stopping by the store on the way in to get their stuff, can you grab the tortillas and chips for me and I'll bring cash to the gate to pay you back? If not, you'll have to wait a while for your jambalaya burritos.

I'll get it. I still need to go to the store.

Man. I was looking forward to meeting a lot of you guys but it's really weird walking up to some stranger and asking. "So, stranger, are you an Allbuffer?"

I asked one guy, "So, what's your name?"

"Fred*."

"But who are you?"

He looked at me as if "Another ****ing Allbuffs geek" then actually said, "Oh my God." I was kind of embarrassed.

After that I kind of gave up. Met dio though. So now I'm in with the junta. So don't **** with me.

Also met BEBG and, I think, BuffaloSoldier76 (correct mem if I got that wrong), which was awesome.

* Not his real name. :smile2:

Last edited:
Man. I was looking forward to meeting a lot of you guys but it's really weird walking up to some stranger and asking. "So, stranger, are you an Allbuffer?"

I asked one guy, "So, what's your name?"

"Fred*."

"But who are you?"

He looked at me as if "Another ****ing Allbuffs geek" then actually said, "Oh my God." I was kind of embarrassed.

After that I kind of gave up. Met dio though. So now I'm in with the junta. So don't **** with me.

Also met BEBG and, I think, BuffaloSoldier76 (correct mem if I got that wrong), which was awesome.

* Not his real name. :smile2:

you dont remember my head nod of acknowledgement

It was nice meeting u bcs, dio, huge, & dbt. Dio - great shirt. Thanks for doing that. Dbt - nice talking with u. I got there pretty late & had to leave & meet friends. Next time I'll stay a while meet the others & bring something. A couple of friends said they'd be up for checking out a sackygate with me sometime.

I made two pots of jambalaya. It was as if a swarm of locusts had decended upon sackygate and devoured them whole. We went through two large pots of jambalaya in about 20 minutes. I've never seen food get eaten that fast before. I may have to get one of those giant cookers. It's becoming obvious that the two burner stove isn't getting the job done. For the rest of this year, though that stove will have to do.

so I was thinking something that might be awesome for a sackygate in the future. A deep fried turkey.

What could possibly go wrong? :smile2:
We've got this bad boy!
4142MEckIbL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Sacky gate pix enclosed and in spite of the loss the tailgate was allsome as usual! Great to meet Rugged & DBT!

DSCN0615.jpgDSCN0616.jpgDSCN0617.jpgDSCN0563.jpg

Sacky, I'm not sure about that shirt. Where were you at BHS vs. FHS? I expected to see you on the side line.

Nope. I had considered it, but I came to the conclusion that I've suffered enough this year. It was a FHS home game, so I didn't run the chains.

Back